ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel choices

Clio 1.2 Billabong
im looking to get new wheels for my car, thinking of rota grids, slipstreams or inovite ST IV.

only problem is. i cant decide what colour suits it best. i did some photoshops of different wheels (probably wont buy the wheels used, just used for colour reference)

Black:

Silver:

and for giggles. green (taken from a pic of duffys car. hope you dont mind):

anyone got any other wheel suggestions? NOT turinis, far too expensive tbh.

"duffys car" fpmsl !!!

black or anthracite (which has been done to death) as your cars a very light colour i'd go with dark wheels.

Also an RS grill would look ace on it.

Clio 1.2 Billabong
i do have an RS grill on it. these are just old pics which best suited the donor wheel angle.

black seems to be my preferred option so far. though bout 17s, but im just wanting to go for sportline springs eventually, so itd still look shite. so 16's it is.

thats the most recent pic of it i have:

Either aftermarket 16's for it, i'd go for multipsokes tbh or the old cs favourite, turini's. Folk fit them as they look so damm good.

Clio 1.2 Billabong
thing is. i cant afford turinis and dont really wanna spend that kinda money. im just looking for quick mods that kinda help the look of the car but shouldnt effect resale (can take wheels off). kinda thinking i might change car mid next year, and its just a 1.2 so not much point spending shitloads on it.

will probably do some colour coding too.