ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats wrong with your car right now??

Pearl Black Ph2 172
4 Tyres needed
something knocking from the back
suspension knocking from the front
front of cat exhaust pipe needed welding
belts
pulls to the right all the time..

and not fast enough to catch corsa vxrs :(

FF 182
Not much mechanically, pretty much sailed through its MOT bar a ball joint, so thought it best to replace both. There is a whine from the engine area though, suspect the pas pump, but bit of a ballache to diagnose?

Cosmetically theres a couple of blemishes on the paint work thats doing my swede in, can wait til next year though, and the standard exhaust will be replaced soon with a piper one. Belts and all other gubbins done in last 6 months.

Front bumper needs spraying
Bonnet needs spraying
Cup spoiler needs spraying
Exhaust mount needs replacing
Needs new oil
Need to fit new number plate light
Grill needs re spraying
That's about it I think...

Titanium 182
My sub cut out my electrics, after unplugging the sub it has left the car lagging loads of power and only just about pulls.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
main issue currently with the new one is it has no wiring loom so I have no idea if the thing even works.........................that good enough ;)

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Nothing, other than an annoying squeak from the front passenger footwell area. I will find it one day lol!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Do not bring that to me then Graham, I'm sick of rack bushes this week and I can't feel my finger tips lol

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
thought it was this its not its a cracked inlet manifold/fecked mani fold gasket letting it draw way to much air and making it stall

I'd get that fixed first as I've never known an inlet leak trigger the electrical fault light before. I'm not saying you don't have a minor leak but I honestly don't think this is your actual issue.

MCS 2003
4 wheel alignment - all four wheels diagonally swapped - still pulls to the left!!?!?!?!?!? arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Needs new tyres
Needs new seat roller its fooked and held by a screwdriver lol
New drive shaft
The serv esp and traction control light come on
My manifold to cat kit fitting

Stupid cars

The Beardo

ClioSport Club Member
  Kangoo 182
Has a massive dent/crease in o/s quarter that needs fixing as a neighbour decided to drive into it :(

clio 182 cup
Currently running on 3 cylinders as my mate did an oil change and spilt some on the top manifold which has now found it's way into a spark plug chamber (at least I'm hoping that's what it is!)

Gear linkage needs some fettling as 1st and 5th are a mare to find.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
I have a puddle from the passenger footwell all the way to the back of the car. only on the passenger side though. FUN!!!

Clio Campus 2007
I'm having some trouble when i'm accelerating.
The other day on my way home, i hit a piece of debris in the road and it hit underneath my car.

Since then, when i start to drive forward in 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear, it takes about 5 seconds for the car to properly start accelerating. It starts to accelerate but slower than usual, but then gets to a certain point and starts to drive properly.

Does anybody have any idea what it could be? I'm completely stumped.

2004 1.5 DCi 100
Heater fan has started to only work now and again. Bad connection somewhere, I guess. Will have to have a poke around at the weekend.

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
I'd get that fixed first as I've never known an inlet leak trigger the electrical fault light before. I'm not saying you don't have a minor leak but I honestly don't think this is your actual issue.

its giving an eml light because the lamda sensors are giving false readings due to running so lean had it smoke tested and its leaking out of behind the ecu on the rocker cover also all 4 ports on the front of the block

and if this isnt the actual issue after spending 70quid on 4 rubber seals the cars getting stripped for parts and scrapped as its had alot spent on it recently