ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's the loudest clio exhaust you've heard?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
My old one was horrifically loud

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam at wolverhampton renault

Has the loudest exhaust i have ever heard!!! Absolutley deafining.

Can hear him coming from miles away.

Clio 172 turbo
th_trimF6944F4D-326D-4A22-B824-332EA75EB9B2.jpg

Clio 172 phase 1
Awsome some great replays and some loud exhausts :) they all sound great can't beat a bit of unsociable noise every now and then :)

330i. E30 Touring.
Oreca.

Went for a play with Nick172Cup with his old one, and i couldn't hear my old 172 up near the limiter (with a K-tec stealth) because of his exhaust, and he was 50-100 yards in front of me.

Anyone remember the chap who put a thread up with a straight through manifold to tip.

No back box, no silencer, no cat lol.

Basically 2 bits of scaffold pole.

Insane. Broken sounding, but insane.

Phase 2 clio 172
Loudest I've heard was mine with the sportex that I bought it with. Crappy un silenced system which I then managed to blow the baffles out of the backbox.

The drone at 30/40 and 60/70 was horrific

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Mine is just under 100dB as it just goes through sound testing on track days! Not sure what system it is and its not a straight through :( , looks a litty chavvy though, came on the car when it was purchased. Makes a bit more a racket than normal inside as it has no interior

Clio RS 200
I've recently put milltek cat back on mying, not too loud but had vibrations from back when idle which were loud and embarrassing at lights. Turned out to be parcel shelf causing it removed now gone.
Want bit more sound so getting de cat next week.
Anyone know roughly what db will be at as planning on some track days which have 105 limit

Clio v6
My v6 has a Quicksilver OMG Super Sport, decat and all wadding removed from the collector box. It's pretty much unbearable to be honest. Looking into a whole new system at some point this year.