ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What ya think

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by cliolass on 09 June 2005

i ahev got a clio too hence why i on this site, i will post that up later see what ya all think,
LOL, id consider that option carefully, People on here are quite critical. And i spied halfords stickers plastered down the side of the clio!!!!

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 09 June 2005

i ahev got a clio too hence why i on this site, i will post that up later see what ya all think,
LOL, id consider that option carefully, People on here are quite critical. And i spied halfords stickers plastered down the side of the clio!!!!

yup halfrauds stickers and lexus lites...

to the comment about the the fact you dont get a type r prelude, well this one has a integra type r engine so thats why its a type r, there is also a prelude that has tyre r tunning , there is one on ebay at the mo

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18206&item=4555170048&rd=1http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18206&item=4555170048&rd=1

i have seen your cars and have found that most of you have mk1 shoe box shape , im surprised you even want people to know what you drive they are so bad looking , japs make the best cars in the world , has your perants never said to you if you have nothing nice to say then dont say it,

thanks to the people that have just said things like not my cup of tea and not sure about certain bits ,but to the other people there was no need to swear or be total wan*ers ,i came on here to make friends not to be treated like a bit of sh*t

[Edited by cliolass on 09 June 2005 at 5:15pm]

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2

Not that bad unless you get really close up I suppose.

Though what the hells with all the stickers on the Clios rear window? Is it a reminder list for when you have to fill up:

Open flap
unlock cap
get nozzle
hold trigger
adjust hair in window
etc.

Only joking, honest!

i have seen your cars and have found that most of you have mk1 shoe box shape , im surprised you even want people to know what you drive they are so bad looking , Germans make the best cars in the world , has your perants never said to you if you have nothing nice to say then dont say it,

sorry just had to correct a factual inaccuracy.

i am going to say goodbye now, i wont be using this site no more, thnks for the positive comments ( i yet to find them)

Dont take it so personally. No-one is insulting you, just giving an honest opinion. You asked "what ya think" we told you. Then you said "if you dont like something then you shouldn comment" personally if you said "what do you think of my car (please only comment if its nice things) then you wouldnt have got peoples honest opinion, well other than those who like it. Its not my thing along with a few other people due to the fact most people here tend to go for subtle changes over big ones, im sure if you put the pic up on a cruise site you would have plenty of positive comments.

i am going to say goodbye now, i wont be using this site no more, thnks for the positive comments ( i yet to find them)
A bit drastic but its your life. Some of the comments were a bit harsh in my opinion but you did ask for opinions.

I hope you find your inner happiness, I believe that Organics Shampoo can get you that step closer... Or something.

172 M69 eater

i just think sayin that u want ppl to like it and u want praise was totally the wrong way to go... i always put in my thread unless its positive keep it to urself or only constructive criticism please...

im sure other sites would like it but u have to understand the ppl you are posting too dont like jap cars or ott bumpers and thats y they are on this site

thanks

LY 200

to the comment about the the fact you dont get a type r prelude, well this one has a integra type r engine so thats why its a type r, there is also a prelude that has tyre r tunning , there is one on ebay at the mo

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18206&item=4555170048&rd=1http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18206&item=4555170048&rd=1

i have seen your cars and have found that most of you have mk1 shoe box shape , im surprised you even want people to know what you drive they are so bad looking , japs make the best cars in the world , has your perants never said to you if you have nothing nice to say then dont say it,

thanks to the people that have just said things like not my cup of tea and not sure about certain bits ,but to the other people there was no need to swear or be total wan*ers ,i came on here to make friends not to be treated like a bit of sh*t

Im deeply hurt by that!!!

Now im gonna tell you what i think............sh*t, w**k, Mingin etc are all an understatement, id scrap it love!!!

I challenge you to put ahem some of our shoe box mk1s (you even have permission to use mine) on any non rudeboy/bolt on barry forum and see if they like the ahem shoe box mk1 Clio or that Jap crap youve got!!!

And your right japs do make the best cars in the world, shame yours isnt one of them though!!!

"Navy" N17 TWO

What car is it ? (when you take away the halfords **reaches for mouthwash** add-ons)

Clio Lass,

Its up to you what motors you have, at the end of the day each to their own. This site seems to think that clios are the only good car. Yeah i own a 172 and its great but i aint stupid enough to think no other car is better. Why ado so many people on this site have to take the piss? I mean its sad to post pics every weekend saying look i cleaned my car etc etc!!!!!! But i dont moan about that or stupid 182s with white stripes other them.

172 Cup

TTFN!

Nippy white cup

Lol at the TYPE R spec.....what, seats and pedals? 260bhp with optimax and nos! Mostly nos I would say!" part digital dashboard (fuel & temperature gauges)" LMFAO!

Chris

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Under the bonnet (as you will see from the picture) is absolutley immaculate, the engine bay paintwork is almost as good as the exterior bodywork. This car has clearly been properly modified as a standard U.K Prelude 2.2 VTEC puts out around 183BHP, this car with a tank of Optimax and NOS additive is putting out around 260BHP at the 112mph speed limiter, measured on the very accurate Blitz Power Meter, the speed limiter is still active which is a good sign that the car has never been abused, if the limiter were removed, who knows what kind of power it will produce?!

ROFL!

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by R Springthorpe on 09 June 2005

Clio Lass,

Its up to you what motors you have, at the end of the day each to their own. This site seems to think that clios are the only good car. Yeah i own a 172 and its great but i aint stupid enough to think no other car is better. Why ado so many people on this site have to take the piss? I mean its sad to post pics every weekend saying look i cleaned my car etc etc!!!!!! But i dont moan about that or stupid 182s with white stripes other them.

Dont be a knobjokey, anyone would think cliolass was your other half!!!

I for one have posted on many occasions praising other cars when others, mainly the 172 boys;) have gone against them...Certain types of cars, usually chaved up mofos do get ripped on here but then she did ask what peoples opinions were on it soooooooooo people are free to give there verdict!!!

I usually wouldnt but due to her saying most on here own the mk1 shoeboxs (this is a mainly mk2 site anyway) which she would not be proud to say she owned i thought it was only right to say what i really thought of her munter of a car!!!

clio lass are you serious? are you... 1 over the age of 15? how many kids do you have? how is little charlene-mercedes. oh and remember this is a clio site... good idea lets sl*g clios off....

i accept this post may get deleted but stupid people really annoy me!

D

Dynamic Devil

I think it would be quite nice if you colour coded the bump strips and door handles blue and removed the graphics in the rear window!!

Or have I missed the point???

What a set off w**kers, jesus this site is getin worse, shud be theonlyacceptedifyouhavea172,182,valverorv6,anddontlikeanythingothertanleggasandcupspoiler.com

Volvo S60 T5

Quote: Originally posted by CDMullins on 09 June 2005

What a set off w**kers, jesus this site is getin worse, shud be theonlyacceptedifyouhavea172,182,valverorv6,anddontlikeanythingothertanleggasandcupspoiler.com
it is a bit like that sometimes aint it

Its not too bad. Dont like the stickers or the bonnet though. Maybe too much shape / sharp edges in the bonnet.

Wouldnt leave the site over this though, I got near enough the same comments on my car too, eg barryboys, chav, etc etc

LY 200

lets make our clio look the same?

My car certainly aint the same and i dont think theres many cars that are standard on this site tbh!!!

Theres standard and then theres sensible mods...........That car has neither so its not the case of the people on here not liking mods its just bolt ons!!!

I know itll have leggas on and a cup spoiler maybe even the 172 bodykit!!

It makes me laff ow ppl put up pics of 172s with a change of wheels and a sh*tty lil spoiler n every goes wow, thats amazing

f**king embarrasin

Quote: Originally posted by CDMullins on 09 June 2005
I know itll have leggas on and a cup spoiler maybe even the 172 bodykit!!It makes me laff ow ppl put up pics of 172s with a change of wheels and a sh*tty lil spoiler n every goes wow, thats amazingf**king embarrasin

yeah would look much better with a metalflake respray, snowplow front bumper, fast and furious rear spoiler 20" chromes lots of fairy lights and stickers :confused:

Quote: Originally posted by JayR on 09 June 2005
lets make our clio look the same?My car certainly aint the same and i dont think theres many cars that are standard on this site tbh!!!Theres standard and then theres sensible mods...........That car has neither so its not the case of the people on here not liking mods its just bolt ons!!!

totally agree.

172 M69 eater

i dont think its a site for making cars the same, i think ppl here generally appreciate power over styling.....

Why do ppl think 172, 182 r so good???

Fair enuff if u av a ferarri, porshe, bently,ashton etc.

U dont mess with it, but a ends of day its just a clio!

Cant wait to get mine back a see the feedback