ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What ya think

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 08 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by CDMullins on 08 June 2005

Quality, propa mean, ignor miserable tw*ts above! vo i av 2 say dont like the graphics
Pardon?
I think he said... "f**k me thats the biggest load of sh*te ive ever seen! those graphics were drawn by a blind man!!"

Abarth 500

is it me or is the back end made out of a wheely binm sum tape and a 2x4..............oh and sum chewing gum :D

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Dint really like it. A kiddy just down the road from me has one

I will say that they sound mint though!

ST

Quote: Originally posted by the_ferret on 09 June 2005

always nice to see people making such "constructive critisism"........
We got asked what we thought of it....its just an opinion, everyone has one, get over it, if you dont like it dont read it.

i know you all have different opinions and not everyone likes everything but it does upset me that people here just seem to take the mick, if you dont like something then you shouldn comment because its not very nice that people spend loads of time and money on their cars and really try hard to just get p**s taken.

I am really into cars and mine mean alot to me i always take time doing stuff to mine and dont just like any old tat but i would just like a bit more prase somethimes.

172 Cup

You asked us what we thought!!

What did you expect 20 replies praising its "good" looks? If you ask people what they tink you cant expect positive answers everytime.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

type-r prelude - lol just noticed that. *chuckles* reminds me of the GTR Mustang video... lmfao.

Quote: Originally posted by cliolass on 09 June 2005

i know you all have different opinions and not everyone likes everything but it does upset me that people here just seem to take the mick, if you dont like something then you shouldn comment because its not very nice that people spend loads of time and money on their cars and really try hard to just get p**s taken.

I am really into cars and mine mean alot to me i always take time doing stuff to mine and dont just like any old tat but i would just like a bit more prase somethimes.
would you rather people lied to you and said wow great i love it?? if you want possitive comments post it or even better ship it over to america. i am really into cars as well but this is a car entusiasts site mainly about clios so posting up a wannabee fast and the furious car aint gonna get a great response. each to their own and all that crap

172 Cup

i ahev got a clio too hence why i on this site, i will post that up later see what ya all think,

Let me guess its Blue with stickers stuck all over the side?

172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by steamywindows on 09 June 2005
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">prepare for some bad comments!! you know what people are like they find it more fun to call things crap then good.

People tend to be honest and say it like it is..

Fortunately we (only just) still have freedom of speech in this country, i might not agree with someones opinion but ill heavily defend their right to say/hold/express it. Different strokes for different folks not everyone will like all the same things life would be boring if we did.

Big mistake doing something for the approval of others. Best thing to do imo is do what you like and what makes you happy. What the f**k do i care if someone dislikes the mods on my car, i drive it and pay for it so im entitled to do what i want. I certainly wont loose any sleep over someone not liking what ive done to my car as thats not my motivation to modify it.

172 M69 eater

wen i posted mine i got a load of negative comments and some good, but its ur car and if ur happy with it who cares....

end of the day dont post a modified prelude on a clio site that aint keen on bodykits, what did u think was gonna happen!!!

and i am not against bodykits, i have one on mine, but some make it look better and some .... well... dont!!