ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What wheels for my Yaris T Sport? (Photoshopper required)

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
i15272.jpg

These are my current summer wheels. Would like them photoshopped to a matt bronze colour.

And would also like someone to shop some Rota Slipstreams in bronze onto the car.

slipstream_bronze1.jpg

Open to other suggestions. All you JDM folk could surely point me in the right direction.

Must be 16inch and 4x100 fitment. They are 16's in the top photo for reference.

Thanks,

Steven

You need 15s, 16s suck balls, make it more sluggish and tyres cost a fortune! Here's some of my old ones for reference.

Rota Boosts (16s, hence I know they suck!)

DSC01678.jpg

Gloss black OEM TS wheels

DSC03122.jpg

Satin Black OEM TS wheels

DSC01778.jpg

Rota Track R

DSC01774.jpg

DSC03261.jpg

Buddy Club P1

DSC03733.jpg

Satin black OEM TS wheels

IMG_0026.jpg

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2

DSC04532.jpg

Super Advan SA3R

DSC04599.jpg

Weds Sport TC-005

4.jpg

Jesus I've had some wheels! :eek:

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
I have the OEM 15's on at the minute and tbh I haven't noticed too much of a difference. The thing I will notice most is the price difference in tyres though. And have to be pretty damn low to make 15's look decent!

M16a
That looks awesome on the super advans.. I want a set of 17's, but finding them in the correct stud pattern/offset is like getting blood from a stone..

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
The slipstreams look good on that imo^^

Will get around to adding some better pictures during the week!