ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What to seal black bungs in tailgate with

Clio 172
Got water in the rear foot well and from what I've read seems to be bungs in the tailgate. I checked them and the one was dripping wet. What would you use to seal them?

Thanks gaz

182 ff
Got water in the rear foot well and from what I've read seems to be bungs in the tailgate. I checked them and the one was dripping wet. What would you use to seal them?

Thanks gaz
go Halfords and get Granville silicone sealant.. I used it when mine was leaking.. not linked since..

RB 182 FF
I did mine after reading this issue the other day, I had 2 puddles under the rear seats, sorted now!:up:

Clio 172
I did mine after reading this issue the other day, I had 2 puddles under the rear seats, sorted now!:up:

Yeah I bought the car with wet carpets hoping it was a simple fix, 5mins on Google and a cliosport thread pointed me to them. Looked and water was dripping from the right hand side one. How did you dry it out?

Thanks gaz

RB 182 FF
I didn't have wet carpets in the rear I just had 2 puddles under the rear seats when I lifted them up, so got a shitty towel and mopped up the puddles and wiped the bottom of the seats as they are foam. I do still however have a wet passenger footwell I'm yet to resolve.... I hate awkward water leaks!!!