ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What to do???

Clio 182
Basically my clio is starting to get a bit tired and maybe a little bored of it. I've been looking around for some thing that might help fill the void but there is not much out there that would be within budget or readily available (I am in Ireland). I was looking at 197's but they can be quite expensive and getting one from the UK would kill my budget because of the import duty. Any recommendations on a cheapish alternative or even something to do to spruce up the clio a bit.

Ly Megane 230 F1
106's are good cheap cars..ive had 4 now but im not buying another, sick of the problems!
ive also had 2 starlets (1 gt turbo and 1 glanza) they were both really fun cars but werent the greatest at handling imo.
Also had a ibiza cupra mk3..had an air filter,cat back and a remap and made 201bhp..so a good small,fast car and not exactly expensive these days :). if i was to sell up the clio i would be more than tempted to go back to the ibiza out of the lot of them but i would get a cupra r mk3 :).