ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What the f***?

Seriously? Some people!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313832753.267994.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313832753.267994.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 301
  SG9 Forester STi
Yeah but those ones are retarded!

Well, they all are! Mostly see them about on beetles but those aren't even complete! Like someone has grapped a broom and rammed some bristles in their headlights. :S

SG9 Forester STi
HAHA yes! Forgot about that, he suspected he'd have trouble getting it off. Wonder how he got on :rasp:.

Black 172
Saw some proper eyelashes on a girlie KA and had to smile, looked quite good to be fair, obviously not something I'd do though

Turbos.
I saw some better executed ones on a (modern) VW Beetle and it looked quite good, in a girly way. Did help that the owner was a hottie....

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I have to restrain myself from damaging any car I see with these on, clios', ka's, audi tts...

Each to their own and all that but whoever defaces their car in such a horrid way needs a slap and telling 'NO! that's a bad tramp! We don't do that!'

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
Seen a white overfinch range rover sport with these fitted with obligatory play boy bunny number plates and pink seat belt pads. Some wag owned it. She was very milfy but it pained me to see a 60k motor defaced like that. Is expect Jordan to put them on her pink veyron.

I've seen about five cars with these on in the past week alone - look unbelievably stupid.

Are they suddenly getting popular for some weird reason?

Seen one so far locally, was a Bini Cooper I was expecting the driver to be blonde/attractive/young but nope was a dumptruck of a curly haired brunette with glasses who I'd guess was in her mid 40's.

Stupid mod.

Clio 172 PH1, Mini
Saw some on a Fiat 500 yesterday. The bird was mint though, so I forgave her.

Same they 500 I saw was bright pink with pull down top and a bloke was driving it with these gay head light lashes on I could not help and point and laugh at him. Lol

Clio 182FF
Thats brilliant and slightly less ridiculous than the hairy ones. I did movember last year and raised a fair bit of money... I might have involve my car if I do it again this year.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
They look s**t full stop.Bit like seeing a 10 yr old passat or A6 with fake daytime running lights...

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Seen them on a mini, on a Ka and a fiesta st (red one with white stripes, looked awesome apart from them, and the old bint driving it)
Also seen some on a car that were just a sticker, that didnt even fit on the headlights! absolute crap imo!