ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What stuff do you have?

133/225/CLS AMG
I just wondered what Apple products people had on here and why Apple over other options. :)

Atm, I have an iPhone, MacBook Pro and iPod Nano (also have an iPad Mini on the way and i'm looking to upgrade to an iMac).

Why? Because they're superior to any other product in the respective markets.

EDIT: Thinking about it, I have owned quite a few Apple products. 2 iPhones, 4 iPods, MBP and 2 iPads iirc.

Last edited:
  2014 Clio 200t edc
The wife and I both have 4s. I will wait for the 5s/6 to upgrade.
Had an ipad 2, sold it, want an ipad mini.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
iPod, Apple TV, iPhone 5, iPad 3.

Quality, reliable kit.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
MBP 13"
iPhone 5
iPad 3rd Gen
ATV 2
iPod 4th Gen (With 32GB SSD mod.)

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
Just iPhone 4. Perfect quality for 2.5yrs so far, couldn't switch back to any other phone now.

LY 182
MBP 13"
iPhone 4
iPad Mini (On order)

Just love how everything works so well. I'd get myself an iMac and the iPhone 5 if funds permitted. :eek:

133/225/CLS AMG
Seems that once people move onto Apple products they tend to be swayed to other products.

I started out with an iPhone 4 after initially (and regrettably) shunning the previous models. Wanted a dedicated MP3 player so opted for the iPod 6th gen nano. Then for my 30th the Mrs bought me an iPad 3 and then not long after my PC packed up so went for a 27" iMac now most recently upgraded to an iPhone 5.

Have to say the iMac is the best thing I've bought in a long time. As great as the phone is, it's still a phone and the iPad is great but my Mac has wowed me far more. Wouldn't go back now! lol

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
13" MBP
iPhone 5
iPhone 4 (being used in the car)
iPad 1st gen
iPod Nano 4th gen

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
27" iMac
13" MacBook Air
iPad 2
iPad Mini
2 x iPhone 5
iPod Touch
iPod Nano
Apple TV
Apple Wireless router thingy
iPod Mini

182 ff
iphone 4
4s (misses )
nano
2x ipod 4th (kids )
ipad 2
2x ipad mini (kids xmas presents )
next purchase will be a 21 inch imac for xmas or in the new year

hooked on apple because its simple, have great customer service and normally replace anything thats fooked there and then.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
iPhone 4s, at time nothing better, but dubious now.
iPad 2 because was only £100 :)

133/225/CLS AMG
I'd have an iPad 2 for £100 and I don't even need one!! haha

Has anyone been unimpressed by something by Apple? The only thing that's annoyed me is the button on my iPod Nano has stopped clicking properly, only in the last few days too.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I'd have an iPad 2 for £100 and I don't even need one!! haha

Has anyone been unimpressed by something by Apple? The only thing that's annoyed me is the button on my iPod Nano has stopped clicking properly, only in the last few days too.

My old iPod mini no longer works. 8 years old so not bad going.

Edition 30
Myself: iPhone 4 & iPad 2 + (ATV3 on order).

Rest of the family: 27" iMac, iPads 1 & 3 & loads of older iPods.

+ my little sis is getting the iPad mini for her birthday

iPhone 4.
iPad 2.
15" Retina MBP with spec.

EDIT: Also still own an original iPhone, and a 3GS. Charge them up now and then to keep them alive. Had a 13" MBP but gave it to a loved one. Had a 17" MBP but sold it.

Last edited:

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
iPod Shuffle (2nd gen)
iPad 2
iPod Shuffle (3rd gen)
iPod Classic (160gb)
iPod Nano (6th gen)

Of all the above, only the 3rd gen Shuffle was significantly flawed in its basic concept...it tried too hard to do too much. The others are pretty much bang on.

Quite attached to my iPod Classic, but the rest I would/could quite happily try an alternative like a Nexus tab instead of an iPad.

Mercedes
iPod mini, iPod Nano, iPod touch, ATV 2nd Gen, iPad 2nd gen, iPad Mini, iPhone 4s and iPhone 5 Had a 3g too the only thing I haven't kept.

Still haven't decided on MBP, MBA or the Desktop

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
iPad 2 32GB 3G White
iPhone 4S White 16GB
The square small touch screen Nano in silver
iPod Classic 160GB
Tall slim Nano in wierd orange colour
iPod mini 8gb in silver (hiden in the dashboard of my car somewhere)

Hopefully an MBP for christmas.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
iPhone 4s, 3rd gen ipad, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod touch 4th gen i think..

Has anyone been unimpressed by something by Apple?

Not so much unimpressed but I have absolutely no desire to own a macbook or iMac of any kind. I can see why some might want one and I've fondled them and admired their shininess in the Apple store but I have absolutely no desire to own one. The iPad fulfills all the roles that I would want out of a laptop and I much prefer to build my own PC to use as a desktop.

Bus w**ker
iMac Nano (Mid 2011 2.5Ghz i5 with 12Gb of RAM)
iPhone 4 (16Gb)
iPad (3rd gen 64Gb)
Airport Express (3rd gen)
iPod Nano (2nd gen)
Remote (2nd gen...when it arrives tomorrow)

Want an ATV2 or 3 if they ever get it jailbroken and a new 27" iMac i7, but that's not happening any time soon.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Yeah kinda, bit meh. Still works.

I have a feeling iOS7 might be something to behold.

Mac Mini
1st gen iPod Touch
3rd gen antique iPod
Apple TV 2
iPhone 3G
iPhone 4
iPad 3
Macbook Air

I have a feeling iOS7 might be something to behold.
I think it has to be, I can see a lot of people ditching iPhones for android/nexus phones if there aren't at least a few cosmetic changes other than OMFG ANOTHER ROW OF APPZ!!! in iOS 7. Personally, I'm not all that bothered.

Last edited:
  Bus w**ker
Remote (2nd gen...when it arrives tomorrow)
Spooky, UPS just dropped it off. Now that's good service lol.

Shame Apple have scrapped Front Row, but at least I don't have to move off the sofa now/use my phone/iPad to change track (yeah I really have no need for it, it just looks pretty).