ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What stuff do you have?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
MacBook for Uni stuff. That's the theory anyway. In reality, I rarely use it for Uni.

vauxhall corsa vxr
iphone 5, ipad 3 64gb, ipod touch 4th gen 32gb, macbook pro, apple tv, imac

still have my 3gs and 4s and have gone through alot of changes with apple through the first iphone and first ipod which i still have

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
iPhone 4S and an iPad2.

Next year will bring an iPhone and iPad upgrade and probably a 13" MacBook Air and 27" iMac.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
It would be nice to see what people's favourite Apple product is/was.

Mine is probably the iPad (iPhone comes a close 2nd), use it every day without fail.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I loved my iPod touch about 4 years ago, I didn't have a smart phone and I used to take it everywhere to play games on, it was awesome back then, now i have a smartphone and don't use it.

I loved my iPod touch about 4 years ago, I didn't have a smart phone and I used to take it everywhere to play games on, it was awesome back then, now i have a smartphone and don't use it.

Yep, same here - if I didn't get that then I doubt I would have bothered getting an iPhone. I just use it for the gym now; which is an utter pain in the arse if I'm totally honest.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
iPad
Mac mini
Mac book pro
iPhone 4
Apple tv
A load of random iPods

Did have a 4s up until the other day, but sold it, waiting for the nexus 4 to go on sale Tuesday.

320d M Sport
iPhone 5. Misses has iPhone 4S, iPad on way.

I'm after a used MacBook Pro though If anyone wants to hit me up!

27" iMac, 2.93 i7, 12GB RAM.
13" Macbook
iPhone 5
iPhone 4
iPad 2
iPod Classic 160GB
iPod Mini 8GB

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
CTO MBA 13"
iPhone 4S
iPad 3rd gen 32GB WiFi
iPad Mini 16GB