ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

M2 Comp
What wheel cleaners are people recommending at the moment?

Currently using Bilberry but heard good things about AS Smart Wheels?

GTD, Lupo
What wheel cleaners are people recommending at the moment?

Currently using Bilberry but heard good things about AS Smart Wheels?

If your wheels are well protected, imo the only thing you will ever need is soapy water and an array of brushes. I try and avoid wheel cleaners, occasionally i give them a squirt of iron x and tardis but this is normally before applying some sealent.

Clio 200 cup
This was waiting for me after work.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347040041.073163.jpg

Also 5ltrs of snow foam. :)

M2 Comp
If your wheels are well protected, imo the only thing you will ever need is soapy water and an array of brushes. I try and avoid wheel cleaners, occasionally i give them a squirt of iron x and tardis but this is normally before applying some sealent.

Hmmm, that's interesting! What protection are you using on your wheels?

e92 330i
Ordered good ol Sonus carnauba spritz (amazing imo) and i get sent dodo juice sn carnauba glaze. Dam you CYC

Again, my CYC order came on time, correct contents and well packaged with a note from Tim thanking me for my order. I've actually never experienced an issue with any detailing supplier!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I love the stuff! All rounder to beat them all. Awesome cleaning poweerz!

e92 330i
Again, my CYC order came on time, correct contents and well packaged with a note from Tim thanking me for my order. I've actually never experienced an issue with any detailing supplier!

Never had a problem with CYC at all untill now. Delivery was very quick. Just a tad annoying.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I was desperately trying to burn through using some wolfs heavy cut compound last night and it wasn't doing f**k all. Should of got the rotary out.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Think I may have burnt through on a tiny patch on my test panel with my EP801 yesterday :eek:

More importantly, did you learn from it and see the signs as it starts to happen and why it happened.

Best to have burnt through, on a scrap panel obviously, and seen why it happens than go in on a fresh panel. Top work on getting the bonnet to practice on. And people say go straight foe a rotary, or wet sand it, it's easy!

DB.

BMW 440i
Just ordered a few more bits including the Cquartz paint protection kit, hopefully it will live up to the hype!

Clio MK3 1.2 TCE Dyn
Just ordered Auto Finesse Desire kit, comes with AF Tripple and AF Quick Detailer, couple of applicators and buffing cloths/towels so hope Tuesday is half decent weather wise so I can get a couple of coats on!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I could have given your car a tidy up mate. Just over in Bathgate.

GTD, Lupo
Just ordered some Prima Amigo a couple of 3m finishing pads and a selection of MF cloths for my brother in laws birthday.

I would be happy with that.

M2 Comp
Ordered an EP801 at last!!

Also got

125mm (5") Ultra Soft Rotary Backing Plate
Green 5.5" Hex-Logic Pad
White 5.5" Hex-Logic Pad
Blue 5.5" Hex-Logic Pad
PO106FA
PO203S

Still need to get myself some Amigo tho!

Fiesta ST200
azeqy5ah.jpg

Little AF arrangement on our shelf in the showroom at work.

Got more coming Wednesday. I'll take another pic then :)

I really should use amigo at work more, we have a whole bottle.

azeqy5ah.jpg

Little AF arrangement on our shelf in the showroom at work.

Got more coming Wednesday. I'll take another pic then :)

I really should use amigo at work more, we have a whole bottle.

I may have asked this.. What line of work are you in, and do you stock AF products?

Not far from you, so if I needed something desperately it's always good to know!

Fiesta ST200
I may have asked this.. What line of work are you in, and do you stock AF products?

Not far from you, so if I needed something desperately it's always good to know!

You have asked :) I used to be trainee sales for my dads company. I got bored and enjoy detailing more so I'm doing that with another guy here :)

We stock them for our own use yeah, we aren't a distributor or re-sale agent though.

Check out the website.

Maundrelland.co.uk :)