ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Z4 Coupe
Just made my first AF order, hopefully it all lives up to the reviews I've read:) I'm looking forward to giving the new Z an overhaul!

- AF Tripple
- AF Satin
- AF Temptation Wax
- AF Iron Out
- AF Avalanche
- AF Lather
- AF Hide Conditioner
- AF Crystal
- Lambs Wash Mitt
- WaxMate
- Microfiber cloths & Applicators
- Foam Applicators and an Air Freshener

Purchased using the CLIOSPORT discount code. 10% saving. Thanks AF!

Z4 Coupe
Some lovely goodies waiting for me when I got home from work this evening :) Ordered yesterday at 12 noon and arrived at 9:30am this morning. Incredible service from @Auto Finesse !!

image_1.jpg

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Just ordered a few bits for doing a mates car later this week as my supplies have been running low,

Iron-X
Tardis
CG Hex pads
Scholl S17+
Some microfibres

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Tested the cover up on a wing last night. Looks gooooood. Will give the whole car a go over tonight as the Mrs's mates are over.

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
does anyone on here split waxes with other members.. id like to try auto finesse illusion or desire but theres no way id use the whole pot (ever in my life) I've still got 90% HD wax i bought a year ago and 90% 476s i got 5 years ago. I've got a tiny pot of glasur i think yellow dave sold me.

does melting and resolidifing waxes mess with their compounds and overall nature?

@Yellow Dave @gally

Golf GT & A4 Avant
It can cause some of the solvents and carrier liquids to evaporate, and the cooling and re curing process helps set the softness and consistency or so I've been told

I've done it before with a spoon and dug the wax out and left to cool again in the fridge. Even that changes it a little

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Chemical guys mr pink shampoo
Chemical guys hybrid V7 shampoo
Chemical guys signature series glass cleaner
ODK Sterling wax sample

Cayman S Edition 1
Made the most of the i4detailing free shampoo offer as I use that a lot. Stocked up on Gyeon Iron (great stuff) and thought I'd try out the Gyeon Tire spray and Wetcoat.

IMG_3845.jpg

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Let us know what you think to the britemax shampoo, it's been a long time since I used it.

I quite like the other gyeon products you've got

Cayman S Edition 1
Let us know what you think to the britemax shampoo, it's been a long time since I used it.

I quite like the other gyeon products you've got
I've been using that shampoo for a couple of years now. More than happy with it tbh mate. It foams up nicely and has a great bubblegum smell. Always cleans the car extremely well.

Looking forward to trying the Tyre and Wetcoat stuff;)

Also recommend ValetPro Citrus Tar and Glue Remover. It seems to find and melt tar that can't be seen my the naked eye. Having come from Autoglym's Tar removed, its a world apart in performance.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Try the likes of autosmart tardis, autofinesse obliterate, carpro tar-x, gyeon tar. All work exceptionally well in comparison to autoglym

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
uploadfromtaptalk1433633189146.JPG

Splitting the prewash, that scooshy bootle sprays twice with one pull of the trigger! And has a weight in it so you cab spray it at any angle. Mindblown.

Also ordered autobrite brush set
Full autobrite correct it range
Britemax metal twins
Tub of odk sterling
And an orange baby drying towel which should be here Monday!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I left 4L of autobrite magifoam at my old house when I moved by accident, so i had to get some more.

5L of this for £17.95, now to find out why it was so cheap! And a tutti frutti air freshner

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
  Golf GTD
I left 4L of autobrite magifoam at my old house when I moved by accident, so i had to get some more.

5L of this for £17.95, now to find out why it was so cheap! And a tutti frutti air freshner
I love Valet Pro Advanced Neutral. Think its fantastic.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Eraser: Intensive Polish & Oil Remover
Hydro2 LITE 5L
Iron X (1000ml)
Merino Wool Wash Mitt
Tar X - Tar & Bug Remover
50Cal cover up
Polishing booth wheel cleaner
Meguiar's DA Microfiber Pad System 5"
Flexipads Fine Clay Preparation Mitt
Meguiar's DA Microfiber Pad System 5"
Stoner Invisible Glass
Gyeon Q2M WETCOAT 1 1 0 0 £11.33
Gyeon Q2 TIRE
Britemax Metal Polish Twins Kit
ValetPRO Advanced Neutral
Gtechniq G5 Water Repellent Coating

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I need some bits! I can also recommend slims detailing, nice website ( not on phone really) and great service for my cousin. Reward points.

I also can order through a trade they use.

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Gtechniq C4 trim restorer - epic stuffs!! Looking forward to never having to apply trim dressing ever again

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Another £65 spent.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435242860.583749.jpg

I don't know anyone that has spent as much as me on detailing stuff, just to do 1 car once a month ffs:-(
When does it end?

Oh and I've just seen the Carpro discount code above which I didn't know existed. Been through at least 4 bottles of iron x on this car lol

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Need to get aload of new decent microfibers, drying towels, wash mitts. Where's the best place?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Where did you spent 65 quid about and why did you buy that wax?

Also the discount is massively stated in the sticky section!

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Where did you spent 65 quid about and why did you buy that wax?

Also the discount is massively stated in the sticky section!
CYC.
You don't rate that wax then? I wanted something to try in the meantime until I can get indoors somewhere to apply ceramic sealant.

I will of course order direct from Carpro with the discount now I know!

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
CYC.
You don't rate that wax then? I wanted something to try in the meantime until I can get indoors somewhere to apply ceramic sealant.

I will of course order direct from Carpro with the discount now I know!
That supernatural hybrid is an awesome wax, it goes on so thin and lasts ages, Beeding on it is superb