ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

FF Racing Blue 182
just trying to get some stuff for the better weather and the first batch has been orderd

auto finesse citrus power + tough coat + oblitarate

and some other odds and ends like spray heads and towels had £35 cashback from buying a dslr at christmas

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
Got my order from polished bliss

u2atubyz.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Delivery :)
ygavyqu3.jpg

Just need decent weather on one of my days off now to give it a try.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
My haul from the last week of polished bliss offer and the waxathon winnings

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21363300466.852539.jpg

5l avalanche
2x mercury
1x mint rims
2x iron out
2x satin
1x AF clay
1x glide
1x tough coat
1x tripple
1x AF polish #2
1x AF polish #3
1x PB drying towel
1x 3m tape
1x AB snow foam lance
1x magifoam
1x imperial
1x AF bag
1x obliterate
1x pack of nitrile gloves
1x pack of wire wool
1x zaino z2
4x hexlogic pads
1x hosepipe attachment

Bring on the weekend!

Twingo Dynamique
AF Tripple, AF lather and AF imperial should be arriving Tuesday :) first detailing order!! Went out to halfords today and got two meguiars micro fibre application pads, a snow foam lance... and because i haven't got any, a cheap snow foam shampoo stuff.. no idea if it'll work or if it's a waste of money, but i thought it would do until i buy something decent :)

ASDA. Sure, they're gardening bottles, but still do the job (I looked on EliteCarCare and similar were £19?).

8586620402_170bde9780_b.png

Clio 182, Astra Sri
Won't last long if using wheel cleaner or any acids and solvents

But if they do last let us know

Elite ones have viton seals and brass components. Gonna order a marolex 2ltr one soon for wheel acid

Just dropped on the AF 3for2 offer and ordered:

AF Soul wax
AF 500ml Tough Coat
AF Avalanche (couldn't decide on what else to have, so just whacked that in as it was pretty much the same price as the Tough Coat anyway and you can never have enough Snow Foam - Still made me feel good getting £29 off an order LOL)

I was going to put a smaller order in too for a couple bits, but they don't have any ObiTARate in stock :(. Fortunately, I still have loads of my current bottle left, so that can wait.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Wifey handed me a revised shopping list of baby gear we 'need' so having to thin out my collection.

Bouncers 22 and Satsuma Rock just hit the for sale section should anyone be interested

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I picked up a bottle Dan. I had tried a sample anyway. Attractive prospect being able to use over anything.

Great top up product also.

Yeh I just wanted something decent to use as a QD after cleaning the car.

And I've read on DW it works well on glass with G1 already applied too.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yup. Coat everything in it. ;)

That nanolex spray is a tad expensive at £24 for 100ml but i'm majorly impressed with the finish and it's darkening of plastics.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Autosmart tardis
IronX
a few more CG hex pads
3m cut and polish spot pads
And a few bottles of bubble gum and very cheery airfreshners

All to mine and dave dread dog kennel ( will be a thread for his lol )

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Is Cquartz any good as a LSP for long periods under dirt ?
Trying to think what to coat daves 172 in as he don't wash it much

Whats the Gtech stuff like?

Haven't ordered anything this year, until last week when I wanted to pick this lot up for doing some cars over the weekend.

Paid for next day delivery on Tuesday from PB who packaged it asap, but obviously DPD had to f**k up so didn't recieve this until yesterday!

BG3MilKCQAAL_Dj.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Cquartz is built for under dirt mate. It's a proven long term ceramic sealant. It actually doesn't need reload per se but my god does that stuff sheet water!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
I don't think I need to worry about water sheeting :eek:
Im more worried about that I'm going spend ages correcting his paint work, and for it to look crap again in a few months! With his non wash incentive

Just ordered the cquartz stuff.

Now to find something for mine, as I still prefer wax