ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What does your iPhone Desktop look like?

Facelift R53 Cooper S
Nothing special

img0045j.png

You read the iPhone questions and answers thread, but you don't talk about it on here (apparently) as it's illegal or something. . .

I'm rolling standard :)

Organised by type, page 1 has my favourites, page 2 GPS stuff, 3 is Photography, 5 is games, 6 is audio, etc etc.

626237949_MiSTL-L.jpg
626237805_JrRu2-L.jpg

626237948_6ekmZ-L.jpg
626237977_agpVZ-L.jpg

Simples, but it works :) Loving how connected everything is, took these and uploaded them directly to my Smugmug site without needing to touch my PC, no idea how I lived without an iPhone now!

Bumder With A Buffer
played around with mine today :eek:

IMG_0152.png

IMG_0153.png

I honestly cant find a theme I like!...Although I do now have sloth from the goonies saying "hey you guys" as my message tone :) :)

a burnt one
Bit wary of jailbreaking mine, i have only recently found out there are other uses for the internet other than CS and p**n, theres no way in hell i can follow simple instructions.

Maybe when my iPhone is'nt so new i'll attempt it.

RB FF 182
Jailbreaks are awesome :) Mine was plugged in for jail breaking before I'd even switched it on properly!!

Here's mine; including childish lockscreen slider.

IMG_0107.png
IMG_0108.png

IMG_0109.png

Citroen C4 Coupe
Took me a while to find it, but welcome to the world of 'glass orbs'

Woo, well done! I've been searching for it all evening! It doesn't change all my icons though, not just applications I've added either, eg SMS and Applications icons are still the original ones?... :S

182 Cup
Didnt change all mine either but handily, all the ones on my home screen did. There is a way to update each one, but dunno how myself.

182 Cup
From what i've seen regarding that it is a bit of a pain in the ass, you can also only get rid of it with a restore I think?