ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What does your iPhone Desktop look like?

57 Clio Campus Sport
I think my iPhone Desktop looks awesome:

7f268a18.jpg

Anyone else want to show off their iPhone Desktop?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
If 02 ever had any in stock i'd be able to contribute to this thread.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
press the home button and the button on the top together. makes a photo snap noise.

Waaaaaay too messy.

You need to skip the 4rd line. Will post mine tomorrow but heres my old one..

Screen2-1.jpg

Screen1.jpg

Heres mine.. I never realised that screenshot thing was sooo easy. Blatently will be doing that to peoples phones and then leaving it on the image! lol..

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

Wasnt taking a pic of all 4 pages..

*Edit*

New Britney..

photo3.jpg

Dude how do you cope with that? Waaaaay too noisy.

This is how I roll..

Fox1.jpg

Fox2.jpg

From the other thread on this.

Haven't jailbroken my 3GS yet. Might do it tonight tbh. Found some good icons..

Fiesta Zetec S TDCI
If 02 ever had any in stock i'd be able to contribute to this thread.

Are you trying to buy PAYG or contract?

I'm trying to get a PAYG,

I walked into my local O2 shop on saturday morning (had a busy day, so I got up especially early to get myself an 3GS) at 9:30, asked them "You got any 16GB iPhones?"

"Yeah, we have" they replied
"I'd like one on PAYG please" I said
"Oh, we haven't got any of those" they replied....

Apparently they are different - I imagine it's due to the differently packed PAYG sims (as the iPhone ones come with 12months of free internets).

Either way, I'm not happy - I gave them my number to ring me when they've got some in, but for some reason I doubt they'll bother to ring... Guess I'll jus pop in on wednesday (they said they might have some then)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Yep no difference at all.

Carphone Warehouse denied me one on PAYG a couple of months ago as in their words "basically the company wants to keep them for those people who they will make the most money out of" (i.e. contract customers)

Yep no difference at all.

Carphone Warehouse denied me one on PAYG a couple of months ago as in their words "basically the company wants to keep them for those people who they will make the most money out of" (i.e. contract customers)

At least he was honest about it, as much of a piss take as that is.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
we need some sort of idiot guide to jail breaking etc. i want some cool icons and un cluttered home screen.

I would say it's worth a letter to Apple about them not selling you an iPhone and lying about it. They won't be happy that people are being turned down for their products..

Seb.. Super simple mate..

[youtube]P2OatDJ8nmw[/youtube]

Fiesta Zetec S TDCI
They're not different.

He lied.

You sure? As it makes sense to me that the sim cards are different to normal PAYG ones. My friend bought an iPhone on PAYG, and his sim card has "iPhone" written on it.

It wouldn't surprise me if O2 did only distribute a limited amount of iPhone PAYG sims, as plainly contracts are worth more.

The bloke in the shop did tell me that the PAYG ones are "allocated" or something, that was his excuse for not having them in anyway....

The video on the previous page tells you how.

Pros..

More customisation.
More Apps

Cons..

You might break it (unlikely)
PITA when you want to upgrade

Nike Lunar Elite's
Used to use this theme but couldn't be bothered with updating the icons constantly >

ddffc843.jpg

More simple now >

bdbc8ed7.jpg

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Yep, there's a few different options for the order but I think they all use the same 5 icons.

Just noticed I need to change my LiveClock theme as it doesn't 'fit' with everything else.

You need a Bell&Ross ;)

Yup. I've done that with 2 of them.

1 was relatively easy. 1 was a complete pain in the arse.

You using a Mac or PC?