ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you think ?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Astra Bertone Coupe
I've been considerin gettin a Golf GTi T for a while and have been considerin this http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1128591.htm

What does everyone think of the price ? Would like tae hear what everyone thinks as I'm not plannin on payin over the odds for a motor thats 10 year old and on 90k miles.

Cheers folks.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I ve been looking at these recently too...
He is having a laugh at 4 grand on that mileage even if it is 'tropical orange' which incidently appears to be rare for a very good reason!
Thats not worth a penny more than £3k.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Astra Bertone Coupe
Aye alot of folk have been sayin that to me. I'm definitely not paying £4k for it even though I think its a pretty good lookin motor but I think I would end up waiting for ages before he got desperate enough tae let it go for £3k as well which I don't really want to do.

EDIT - I got a mate to txt him to check if he'd listen to offers under £3.5k and his response was "my dad told me that I had to get £3.8k minimum"

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Bid him in the b****cks, standard rule is to go in at half and work your way up from there LOL!
He won't get £3.8k for it, I was being generous on £3k and that was only considering the spec, its a very early one.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Astra Bertone Coupe
Awrite mate, thanks for the advice. I'll give him a bell tomorrow n see how low I can get him down to. Cheers.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Imo the colour & wheels are awful & they look tiny. I'd go for one in a better colour tbh. Just my opinion.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  LY 200
Great cars imo.

I've owned mine from new for the last 6 years, it's been that good for me.

It has never let me down or cost me a penny, apart from the usual wear and tear, etc.

I have got a RS200 on order though now.