ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What are all of these bits and bobs?

Hi guys, I was looking around my Clio and found a few bits and bobs that I didn't know about, hopefully you guys can help me clarify!
Number one:
eqa6eras.jpg

What is this little insert in the glovebox for?
Number 2:
aja9uda7.jpg

This 'port' is situated underneath the removable ashtray
Number three:
he7usagu.jpg

What is the bit on the left hand side? It splits off from the headlight adjuster cables by the looks of things - It may just be an earth, although it's not connected to anything to actually be earthed... Just a theory lol
edaty7yd.jpg

6a5u9uze.jpg

And that's everything! Thank you very much in advance everyone! :)

3 Series touring
Not sure of the real purpose of no. 1 but I used it to hold my breakdown cover card and paperwork folded up and wedged in the clip.

Number 2 is the OBD port, used to connect the car up to Renault Clip system or other diagnostic or mapping software.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I *think* number 3 Is possibly a connection for a dash dimmer switch?

Not sure of the real purpose of no. 1 but I used it to hold my breakdown cover card and paperwork folded up and wedged in the clip.

Number 2 is the OBD port, used to connect the car up to Renault Clip system or other diagnostic or mapping software.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I *think* number 3 Is possibly a connection for a dash dimmer switch?

Card holder
diagnostics port
unknown

Cheers guys, I think you may be onto something with the dash dimmer Ben - I had one next to the headlight adjustment on my old Dynamique so you're probably right - Odd how the wiring is there but there's no hole!