ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well offended :(

Mk4 .:R32
A girl from my work who I've been emailing has said my 172 is chavvy...and it has a body kit. What the funk. I'm offended. Used to think she was fit but now she can suck my nuts.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i email a guy in our office ( well our builing not our office infact ive never actually met him lol)

hes got a well chavvy clio :p

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
I said this in another post. Chav is relative.

I had a screensaver of a LY V6 on my computer and a a few colleagues all said

“ they have ruined that clio chaving it up like that”

i said -- "it’s a V6, its cool !it comes like that”

“well id just think it was some 17 year old t**t

I quote 'its a stupid car! and yer i know nothing about them and i dont really want to know anything about them! i just go off looks and yours looks chavy! a clio is not supposed to look like that hence why it looks silly! and CHAVTASTIC'

my reply

'
But if its standard it is meant to look like that, cos its a sport one you fecking weapon.
you've gone down in my estimations. In fact I don't like u anymore. bye'

Petrol Blue 182.
I said this in another post. Chav is relative.

I had a screensaver of a LY V6 on my computer and a a few colleagues all said

“ they have ruined that clio chaving it up like that”

i said -- "it’s a V6, its cool !it comes like that”

well id just think it was some 17 year old tw*t

then theyd get owned by one on the road ;)

sappy mare, she sounds like a right stuck up hound!

think u need to gut her, then leave her on a sunbed for 40 minutes

*note to self, keep hobby to myself*

182 has now gone!
I quote 'its a stupid car! and yer i know nothing about them and i dont really want to know anything about them! i just go off looks and yours looks chavy! a clio is not supposed to look like that hence why it looks silly! and CHAVTASTIC'

my reply

'
But if its standard it is meant to look like that, cos its a sport one you fecking weapon.
you've gone down in my estimations. In fact I don't like u anymore. bye'

Well she knows nothing about cars, and doesnt want to either... So really she is talking balls!

Its silly girls like this that give us women a bad name!!!!

my definition of a chavvy car is fibre glass body kits, window tints, lexarse lights, 5 inch jap exhaust on a small french hatch back, 3 12" subs and 5 5000watt amps, helter skelter music.

none of which are on mine! I'm gonna glass her when I see her out

n2x

e60/f10
Why the fook would you be offended if a girl said something like that. Who cares. It is just a car. It will never look nice to all the people in the world. Judging by her e-mail, I would say she's a bitter little girl who would be boring to talk to anyway.

Megane Team II F1 R26
My misses rips the R26 cos of its ghey stickers...... says its all boy raced up..... its just women!! im sure if it had a pink steering wheel cover it would be the best car in the world 'like EVER' not that my misses talks like that.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
my definition of a chavvy car is fibre glass body kits, window tints, lexarse lights, 5 inch jap exhaust on a small french hatch back, 3 12" subs and 5 5000watt amps, helter skelter music.

none of which are on mine! I'm gonna glass her when I see her out
no but you have just insulted many on here!

Motorbikes
Why the fook would you be offended if a girl said something like that. Who cares. It is just a car. It will never look nice to all the people in the world. Judging by her e-mail, I would say she's a bitter little girl who would be boring to talk to anyway.

I mostly agree with this. Who cares if a girl (or anyone else for that matter) doesnt like your car... as long as you do then its all good. So she went a bit OTT with "chavtastic" but if she isnt an enthusiast then she's not gonna know any better than the the next Tom, Dick or Harry is she?

Still kick her in the ovaries though to teach her a lesson and give her some education.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
This thread is useless without pics of the women in question....

Poster_29654.jpg

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Classic thread.

I have a chavvy car :(

I wrote off my Cup and purchased a temp car. Toyota MR2 MK2 with 17" Wheels and a number plate in the rear window. We always laugh about it, come Saturday I'll be leaving Chavdom and purchasing a Clio 17... no wait!!! What have I done!

Seriously don't be offended, A CHAV is CHeap And Vulgar, a car won't make you. You seem too considerate to be a chav and mean to be offended by such a ridiculous comment, I feel for you man :S

if she looked like her then she could say its the biggest pile of sh*te car ever, and even chavved up novas and corsas look a million times better I'd still let her poo on my chest