ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Well Hello!

Renault Clio 1.6 16V
Im Hayli....Ive been on here a while but never really came on much as i forgot my password and was too lazy to reset it! :eek:

Im 19 and drive My lovely clio...Its not a sport :( just a 1.6, But it will do me for now.:)

This is my car when i bought it, a completly standard 1.6 dynamique on a 54 plate....
newcar.jpg

I then got it lowered 60mm all round and got some tints on it
prague225.jpg

Then my ex bought me some black rear lights
prague231.jpg

Then i bought things like a strut brace, induction kit and sound system....
And then eventually bought myself some much needed alloys
DSCN0111-1.jpg

then bought a HID kit and the RS grill.
SSL23367.jpg

and thats basically how its looking today....after an exhaust for it but cant make my mind up on which one.
SSL23260.jpg

Hope you like it.. x

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I'm loving ur whole car apart from the rear lights!

Ur wheels are lush too!!!!

Welcome aswell!!! If people tell u to color code ur side strips, DON'T! I think it suits the car really well.

Looks like a Clio meet in the pic too...

Track 172 & Golf R32
cars nice not sure on the smoked lights other than that well nice ........

oh and welcome to CS

all about gris boreal eh Haz ;)

Renault Clio 1.6 16V
dont worry...the black bumpers and side strips are staying...add to the black and silver effect....dont like it looking like 1 big ball of silver anyway...TACKY lol

Thanks guys x

Astra Twintop
hello :)

ive got a k-tec exhaust on my 1.6 and its brilliant :)

pm me and ill send some fotos your way :)

Clio MK2 (1.2)
lol, na tbh it looks crap as my handles are black so it looks odd :eek:

love those wheels you got tho, they Wolfrace?

Ph1 172 + Combo van
probally the first girl ive seen post pics of themselves! hopefully others will copy you
like your car
and the non colourcodingness like me!

wait and see ;)
SPOTTED lol.. i where there aswell in the red euro-ish polo parked near the entrence/exit i posted a spotted for your car yesterday... i must say i nearly drooled when i saw your car :O are you going next week

Renault Clio 1.6 16V
Yea ive seen it...winston showed it me so i just had to sign up properly and say hello lol.....thanks pet....ermm yea im going next week...go every week....cant say i noticed that car.....omg did u see that guy and his wheel fall completly off!!!

wait and see ;)
it whernt my car it where my mates lol... and yeh in the black suzuki jeep i where right next 2 it i absolutly lol'd when i saw the wheels just come off... well im trying get a few local cliosport members come next week but it might be a bit 2 ''chavvy'' for them lol

Renault Clio 1.6 16V
I was amazed with it! i know...im working on nick to come....hes a softie! get as many as u can...then we will meet up!

wait and see ;)
lol winston mate are you comeing next thursday then.. im tryin get jordan come and a few others

tiTTy & SV650
car looks nice, liking the black / silver contrast, wheels look good with it lowered.

Your back number plate's squint ;)

Renault Clio 1.6 16V
theres chavs everywhere u go these days....sum c**k that thinks hes it in his 1.2 polo or sumthing....but at the end of the day...give them something to drool at and drag ur arse down there!