ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Weekly Waxathon back for another round

Hi Everyone,

The waxathon is indeed back for another week!

However due to being out of the country for the winners announcement and for the rest of the week, we have had to limit entries to just Facebook for this week.

The link below will take you straight to the Auto Finesse Page where you will be able to add your entry of how many Satins are on the shelf, competition closes tomorrow (14/03/2013) at 2pm.

Auto Finesse facebook page for WAXATHON

Good Luck to all and next week we should be back to normal.

Sian & AF Team

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Im guessing its because there was an argument on DW last week, one guy said that he posted his correct answer 6mins before me, however theres an issue with the CS clock in that when your logged out its an hour faster so in actual fact i posted 54mins before he did hence i won.

AF was saying they are going to look into doing it on their website so there is no argument but im guessing that with UD etc last weekend they havnt had chance therefore running it only on Facebook.

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Ideal, i won it this week not a bad haul either, do i just private message there facebook page with my details so they can send it?

Hi Guys

Just to make you aware we were actually out of the country last week so decided to run last weeks Waxathon just on facebook to avoid any mistakes.

This week we are back to normal and will be running on all forums Twitter and Facebook.

So dont forget to check back ;)

Sian & AF Team