ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Waiting is the hardest part!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Fingers crossed should be picking my 182 up on thursday. After nearly 4 years of wanting one, with a 1.2 Clio and a Cooper S in between, I can't wait to get my hands on it! It is an absolute minter aswell!

Quick picture from the advert but there will be alot more to come when I pick it up!

kgrhqvice4uullj9bouirgo.jpg

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Tyres on it are the standard PE2's in what ever fitment they come in.

No plans at the minute, it is already on K-Tec coils and its got a custom exhaust from Pipewerx on it. Only mod I'm planning is an RS tuner to smooth out the idle.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully should have some pictures soon with Boffey whos also a member on here. I don't own my own camera as I am a peasant.

Vectra
looks gorgeous! yeah a no where your coming from i admit am only 19 but a have had me current clio for coming on 2years and ad love to switch to a 182 but got few more years to wait yet lol :(