ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vice City coming to IOS on 6th of Dec

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Amazing!

f**k doing that helicopter mission all over again!

Lol! The mini helicopter going up the building site?

I'm looking forward to the level where you jump the motorbike through the buildings. And Sunshine Autos.

Evo 5 RS
Don't think I've been this pleased to hear about a mobile game since Angry Bird Seasons.

I might reinstall 3, I played it on my iPhone 4 but it ran like a slide show :(

Edition 30
Lol! The mini helicopter going up the building site?

I'm looking forward to the level where you jump the motorbike through the buildings. And Sunshine Autos.

Yeah, it's was bad enough doing it with a PS2 controller!

I hope there's a 'lower wanted level' cheat!

Nippy white cup
Not played GTA on the iphone but did they manage to have the radios/music stations?....one of the best things about VC was the classic 80's tunes.

RB 182
Just downloaded San Andreas on my mac, playing it with an xbox controller and its bang on... vice city should be a winner...

Octy VRS
How have people found playing III on their tablets or phones? I'm struggling with even the early missions. VC had some serious PS2 controller throwing moments. I don't want to be doing it with an actual device, may have to fork out for an Android controller.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'd rather it on XBL tbh. I'll try it on the iPad though!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
How have people found playing III on their tablets or phones? I'm struggling with even the early missions. VC had some serious PS2 controller throwing moments. I don't want to be doing it with an actual device, may have to fork out for an Android controller.

Indeed. I seem to recall the level where you have to smash up some windows in the mall driving me mental.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
I've got GTA III on my iPad and it was such a waste of money.

Carmageddon is a much better port, fingers crossed for vice city!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
GTA III played fine on the iPad.

I imagine it'd be s**t on a phone!

I can't wait at all!

Edition 30
fdaa803c4ceac66f1412a2e1fd04ec00.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
GTA3 was excellent for a tablet game imo, so expecting this to be pretty much the same.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I remember reversing my Inferno into my mansion garage and making sure it was perfectly in the middle. Baller :cool:

I'll probably get this tbh.

Edition 30
It's pretty easy to be fair.

Haven't done any missions yet, just enjoying cruising round and getting used to the controls.

It'll be worth the £3 if you have to time to complete it, can see many toilet trips lasting longer than they should.