ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vibrations

Titanium 182
When i crank my music up loud (about 20 - 22) i can hear vibrations/rattling from my rear speakers so im wondering whats the best way of stopping this? Can i buy some higher quality rear speakers from halfords or something for cheapish ?

and how hard is it to change front/rear speakers ? i cba with all this amp sub cutting holes in parcel shelf crap i just want to listen to The Cabs new album super loud :D

Help ! :rasp:

Titanium 182
As long as my speakers stop vibrating/rattling from 14/20 volume i wouldnt mind but its annoying ! i cant seriously need a sub and all that rubbish just to stop them rattling??

Mk2 Ph1 Clio Sport 1.4
they are blown by the sound of it. Just take the interior panel off and take them out, dont really need rear speakers anyway

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
i stuffed a duster at the bottom of the rear "door card" make sure its tight and it stops the rattling. Forever needs adjusting tho?

05 1.4 16v clio
really annoying i get this too (only on the right hand door strangely) and i have just installed brand new sony xplods. loose fittings i guess. also make sure there isnt anything that could rattle about in the door pockets etc

Cheers

Titanium 182
thanks for the info sounds like there blown then, Any idea how much replacements from renault are? dont know if i can be bothered with aftermarket ones.

Cheersss

"Navy" N17 TWO
Standard speakers in the Clio's are rubbish, and wafer thin!
They cost a whole 62p each to make - says enough :rolleyes:

Disconnect them and see how you like your music in the front without rear-fill.
Then look about getting a better set :)
The standard HU is also poor for running aftermarket speakers, it's a major improvement on sound quality if you decide to upgrade it.

Clio dynamique 1.4 16v
Just get an Alpine HU and some decent speakers. You won't need the music on as loud cos the improved sound will fill your car. You could improve that further still by putting dynamat around the speakers to stop the vibrations and it makes the speakers sound better.

i also have the vibrations, and am looking at getting some self-adhesive rubber or something to go along the speaker casing! and weirdly enough, mine is also only on the right hand side!