ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very Interesting - Powerflex Vs Super Pro

Teg
Just watched the first 15 minutes and it is fairly interesting that.

The Super Pro bushes do look massively better designed but he's comparing four year old Powerflex bushes with brand new greased up Super Pro. I'd have like to see him remove the old Powerflex bushes clean them up and re grease them to see a fair comparison.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
i don't think that happens in every case and many people wouldn't expect anything like that to be perfect off the shelve... I don't fit many aftermarket things without troubles..

I'd have taken a little off the bush or put a shin in, they're also meant to be greased so another reason why that case might be worse..

It looks to me like they're had a brain wave, how can we sell more bushes...?

Sh1t talk the old design which they and other makers have been using for years and big up a new one..

I don't think the videos working on me and I won't be rushing out, brand new oe are always an improvement over worn and I have polys which I can mod myself..

Nice video but..... I'm out

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Just watched the first 15 minutes and it is fairly interesting that.

The Super Pro bushes do look massively better designed but he's comparing four year old Powerflex bushes with brand new greased up Super Pro. I'd have like to see him remove the old Powerflex bushes clean them up and re grease them to see a fair comparison.

The bushes are supposed to run dry though, the grease is only there for fitting/assembly, I usually end up using washing up liquid myself.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Appreciate that post as I need some bushes and would have just bought powerflex as thats what everyone does.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I'm trying to get superpro to do the Clio 2, just need enough interest for them to do it. I'd sooner fit OEM stuff over powerflex.

If you get anywhere with Super Pro i would full swap all my "Powersh*t" bushes for them.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Did you download there catalogue from there site ?
Wasnt the easiest thing to get understand , I clicked renault and nothing happened for a while , then realised you have to click download catalogue so did that. Am i missing something Marc?