ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Very cheap, very good Wheel cleaner!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Once you know you've got enough drop me a PM Jamie and I'll sort out payment

Clio 172 Cup
hey why dont we get a deal on tell tesco we want 200 bottles at £1 each and get them on a group buy or something min order of 5 bolttles

I just this minute used it, I think it only works well if you clean the wheels prior to using this, then use it as an iron remover on the really stubborn stuff. I tried it straight onto a dry wheel and it seemed to struggle a bit with normal brake dust and road grime, but when applied to already sponged wheels it cut through the stuff that my normal shampoo wouldn't, with ease

What are you guys doing with this stuff? I spray it on liberally, no agitation, leave for five minutes while I buy a jet wash program then jet wash it off. Wheels aren't protected anymore and the dirt just shifts with no issue. And I'm using ds2500 pads...

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Im going to wash the clio today, cars not been washed for weeks so the wheels will be manky.

Ill spray on, leave for a bit then pressure wash off. Ill get before, during and after photos to show this stuff works.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I actually only notcied the other day that this stuff actually removed a lot of the build up on the callipers! They were absolutley black and now they're back to silver :S Bearing in mind i didn't really go all out with it!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Got hold of a bottle yesterday, like JD, sprayed on left for 5 min and blasted off (using petrol station jet wash).

My wheels are not sealed in any way and didnt need any agitating, came up clean.

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Nope I'm giving up on the stuff!

The amount of money I'm spending on fuel trying to find it I could but myself some proper iron x lol

To be fair, my local Tesco hasn't got any more in since I cleared them out a few days ago!

Why not go to halfords and tell them about the Tesco pricing and get them to price match?

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Some will try to verify it as well, as in phone up, check stock, check price, etc.