ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Valver & GTI catch the sunset

Both cars are fairly dirty, but these were taken after a bit of a blast along yorkshire's roads - most of which are farm tracks.

Cheers
Tom

DSCF1552.jpg

DSCF1553.jpg

DSCF1554.jpg

DSCF1555.jpg

DSCF1556.jpg

DSCF1558.jpg

DSCF1560.jpg

DSCF1561.jpg

DSCF1562.jpg

DSCF1563.jpg

DSCF1564.jpg

DSCF1565.jpg

DSCF1566.jpg

DSCF1568.jpg

DSCF1569.jpg

DSCF1570.jpg

DSCF1571.jpg

DSCF1572.jpg

DSCF1573.jpg

DSCF1574.jpg

Little bit of tri-pod action going on here!
DSCF1576.jpg

DSCF1577.jpg

DSCF1578.jpg

DSCF1579.jpg

DSCF1580.jpg

DSCF1584.jpg

DSCF1585.jpg

DSCF1586.jpg

DSCF1588.jpg

ST
Some stunning shots there mate...

Your Valver is a fine example too..

Love the 106, not ruined..perfect..

Track valver + Ibiza FR
^^^^
Like-ph-reebone said. Really like the gti on the 205 alloys. Something different but not ott.

Good pics aswell mate!!!!

Chocolate Bar™
^ agree with that.

bothe cars look lovely silver valvers always look the nuts, pretty rare too

Cheers guys.

The 106 is lovely, my mate waited over a year to find a mint one and has set about making it even better over time.

Not sure who make the rear lights but im told there arent many about - hes currently undecided on them anyway, at times they look a bit chavvy then at others, like in these pics they look great.

GTI's never had a new door either!

In straight line head to head speed the two are really well matched, once the numbers get well into naughty then the valver just edges it, but as soon as he fits a decat'd system to it i imagine ill be in trouble.

Power delivery in his is wayyy smoother too, if i get caught in the wrong gear im sat there waiting for then engine to get round to 4500 before anything much happens.

I dare say he'd have me in the twisties too as its stiff as hell - he has upper and lower strutbraces so theres very little chassis wobble and the whole thing feels very tight, plus hes an amazing driver lol!

106 GTi
Cracking set of pics, your Valver looks superb as normal, undecided on the 1.9 rims on the 106 though.

visualize whirled pe
Great set of photo's!

Love the 106, the speedlines set it off. But the valver is AWSOME, lucky! if I was after a mk1 it would have to be silver and standard, when ever I see a silver mk1 it just reminds me of Jean Ragnotti's Diac maxi rally clio, even though it's a completly different beast I know.
Infact, you've got me on ebay looking now!

M

mini-valver

Never seen a silver valver before, stunning! 106 looks well on the 205 wheels aswell, my brother has a set on his Dturbo, they suit pretty much anything!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I really like that 106 :) Valver looks nice too.

Dan

FOR SALE!!!
both looking really nice will have get some pics of my mates 106 gold with black and chrome lip rims lowerd 60mm all round its a very nice car the back lights on the 106 are called MR lights and are quite rare if he want to sell could make some nice money on them :)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Not keen on the plates on either car for some reason....or the wheels on the 106, good pics though. Silver valver is second only to tungy in colour.