ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 crashed in Bearsden

WOW!!! i was at my takeaway and all i heard was a BANG!!! i drove up maryhill road to check it out and it was a clio V6. It crashed on the way to the BP. did anyone on here see it? the clio had an irsih plate on CEZ ****

Oh God....what a waste

20051031002ZZZZZZZZ.gif

20051031001.gif

Picture2Medium.gif

Picture1Medium.gif

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
i saw the damage lee the whole drivers side door caved in, skirt split, think cause of the fog but never saw it happen tho

tiTTy & SV650
lol where all these Bearsden members come from?! thought it was just me and Frasers Cup

poor v

Citroen DS3 DSport
:( I'm not often out that side of Glasgow. Definately gutted if it was mine. The fog has been bad here often over the past 7 days.

tiTTy & SV650
first pics look like west george st next the royal college Strathclyde uni lol all cause i recognise the bus

Yeah first lot are up byres road (glasgow uni)

The second lot are in town (strathclyde uni)

Well done for spotting that..!!

tiTTy & SV650
I've never seen a mk2 vee on the road and this one is like 1 mile from my house and now its written off and I still aint seen it lol gutted.

I recognised the uni cause I went there myself used to park round the corner from that fairly often.

i think that used to be my mates car but it had V6 AYE as the number he sold it to buy an audi rs4 but me thinks it was because i kept telling him he was driving a metro 6r4 ha ha,he:clown: lives just outside Helensburgh.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
wowowow RS4 .... its my god.

where just out of helensburgh .. i gota check this out .. as im down there alot.

audi B5 rs4
Lee clio 182cup are u the boy with the racing blue with the white stripes?
it was a cracker, saw it the night it happened wat a mess shame really rite outside the renault garage,lol.nice car!

audi B5 rs4
never knew there were so many lads from glasgow on this forum!! i dont even have a clio yet tryin to get one asap.tryin to get rid of my mg to go for the 182,

tiTTy & SV650
ed u from Bearsden? I see Lee's car outside the takeaway opposite AC Renault Bearsden a lot too.

steven.m said:
See the street across the road in the third pic?? i walk down there for my lunch every day!!

Didnt know you went to the school up ther... ;-)

thats wher i park every day at uni...there is another 182 the same as mine sometimes parking up there...

supprised you havent seen either of them...usually unwashed

tiTTy & SV650
U lads discovered a roll n sausage with haggis n tomato sauce from Jamiesons yet? lol thats the real winter warmer

audi B5 rs4
rory182 im from milngavie, same here see his clio all over the place crackin little motor thats the reason i was lookin at them.
i need advice!plz
there is a clio sport in that renault garage for £10988.
it has 9715miles on the click with both cup packs is it work the money or should i knock the guy down a bit?
its an 05 plate.
sorry for change of subject
cheers

you have alway got to try knocking money off ,better in your pocket than in some cheesie salesmans,if he wont take anything off ask for tax, mats ,free servive etc,chance your arm dont ask dont get.

tiTTy & SV650
dont pay that money for a 10k example you can get one brand new for £1k more...

I know the one you mean Arctic Blue 05 plate with cup packs.

I paid £11,800 at bishopbriggs AC brand new in June 04!

tiTTy & SV650
I work in Milngavie and live in Bearsden so if you see an Arctic Blue 182 with SILVER wheels (rare I know... lol) that's me