ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

V6 Acid Yellow Sex

MK2 Clio
acb47efb.jpg

Just wanted to share the boner a little ;)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Re: V6 liquid Yellow Sex

hmm my favourite colour 1 of 8 or 9 i think. and a few written off.

LUSH!

C3 Picasso Beast

I would never dream of parking such a car like that...it's not even in the middle ffs!! :dapprove:

Stripped yozza'd cup

I'm definitely asking for this for Christmas.
With insurance.

I literally drive around the car park trying to find the most expensive car I can to park next to.... the idea being that hopefully they won't want to scratch their car either....

172cup

Gorgeous acid yellow.....i'm tingling.

I literally drive around the car park trying to find the most expensive car I can to park next to.... the idea being that hopefully they won't want to scratch their car either....

You just described my life.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

That's gonna be awkward to get into. Big chunky door, Astra parked close.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
favourite vee for me that, f**king love it.

It really brightens up that otherwise dull car park too!

Ph1 Vee #457 & 850-R
Like what has been said already, bugger I'd park our Vee there like that! Lovely car though.

It's recorded on V6clio.net but we don't know its owner, shame.

Rb Clio 182
I Know its an old post but OMG got to say i'd never park it between 2 cars like that other than that it looks like its in a prison car park

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
im not a fan of the acid yellow... looks like the car is feeling sick or somthing!

In the flesh though, it's a stunning colour. Not quite on par with liquid yellow in a decent sunlight, but close!

It's a 14k Clio not a Veyron FFS!

Tbf - I'd be exactly the same. Even with my 7-year-old/knocking-on-the-door of 100k 182 - I would never park it there! Maybe explains why in its entire life, my car has only ever acquired a single parking ding. And that got promptly removed. :)

D.