ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Urgent Mot Question

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Okay car failed MOT on Tuesday of this week has the retest on Friday. It failed on front suspension spring, so i changed all of the springs and lowered the car 40mm, but because the shocks are longer the top mounts are sticking up, will this fail the retest or because i have changed the spring should it be fine????

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Yer about 4-5mm im just didnt want to find out after my hard work that i would have to change them cause it was a b**ch of a job to do.

SQ5
I have about 5-6 mil, you'll be fine, just think with the weight of the engine on top of them shocks they ain't going anywhere soon ;)

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Yer well hopefully thats what he thinks on the retest, i thought cause the retest is just for the spring he will just see if that has been changed, i let him know what i was doing anyways so im just praying the MOT comes good. Put so much dam time into this car, spend about 3 hours doing the suspension today, wish i had the shorter shocks lol

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Well my other ones didnt they sat down propaly now i have fitted these they stick up, and they wont tighten anymore.

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
i told you its fine but noooo... and i told you everyone on cliosport would say its normal but nooo... didnt want to listen to me did you!