ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

updated clio mk1 pics (delocked) :)

clio mk1
Hi there peeps, posted some pics of my clio mk1 before and i got some good feedback so thanks, but ive just done some more modds (delocked, magnex backbox, alloys refurbed, some bodywork touched up) tell me what you guys think... just trying to think what to do next really so any ideas would be appreciated, nice one peeps.. love this forum its the shizzle dizzle :rasp:

can anyone let me know of any clio meets near the Hull area? cheers oh yeah 1 more thing! where can i get some clio sport stickers?!?!

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

Striped track ****
colour code it all lose the mirrors to standerd ones but colour coaded then put a 16v front end on it then lower it

then will look the nuts

Honda Civic Type R '02
yeh, i hope lowering it is on your agenda.
Same is mine, i went -40mm on front -50 on back.
If those r 195/45/15s u can go all the way -50mm front+back

Tidy atm tho. ;)

Honda Civic Type R '02
if u want, try and clean ur fogs off (inside and out) with acetone or some solvent.
Mine were all smashed when i bought them with green shite in them. I got some new ones from GSF but they cost the earth for what they are.
If u r interested, i think there r some on ebay, or the for sale section of this forum if u r interested, a good price too.

clio mk1
yeah its booked in for next week for lowering, just waiting for the spring to arrive at the garage.. not colour coding the bumper strips just yet as I have a freind who is giving me the 16v front bumper, cheers for your inputt though.. kinds said already what im planning on doing asap but cheers anyway. is there a way of getting your avater set up? i try and its a nightmare becuase there isnt an option to upload it, it just says 'no avater selected', also is there a chat room for this place? cheers peeps