ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UKDM - A UK Honda Documentary

A silver Honda
Another awesome video by Aatomotion.

A little insight into the UK Honda scene...:cool:

Part 1
[YOUTUBE]kHPMHI3PSbc[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2
[YOUTUBE]YMmmPDMqIEU[/YOUTUBE]

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Good watch.

The guy with the white type r kind of reminds me of Christopher.

182 Trophy
i like that, not a honda fan myself but i do like quite a lot of the things they do, it represents the car community in general imo, the french car scene is so similar.

White Sti Hatch
i like that, not a honda fan myself but i do like quite a lot of the things they do, it represents the car community in general imo, the french car scene is so similar.

It's the way all car Community's should be

182 Trophy
It's the way all car Community's should be

yep, this is what seperates real enthusiasts who live cars such as many of us, and the chavs who like big exhausts and come the weekend couldnt give a f**k about their cars.
To the general public though, we're all the same.
We need more documentries like this, so well put together imo.

S23

The Cleee-O
Very good video's and really interesting. Just makes my urge to go Jap even stronger...seeing all those Teg's and Civic's lol. Good find :)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Good watch, Nice insight into the Honda scene. Doesnt interest me much though!

interesting that
me and my boss (honda scene bummer) were just discussing the above.

its quite cool, but it will start to loose interest to people who are not so much into the honda's or do not know the people...

..generally though its quite a good subject and idea

GTD, Lupo

:eek:

Yeah... all the cars in that vid had the same make of wheels :rasp:

Could you imagine a simular vid on CS modding :D

Gorms