ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UK Honda Integra Dc2 Type R

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Will be here on Thursday or Friday :D

Spoon ECU
Spoon long arm induction kit
Scorpion exhaust
Uprated clutch
Fully adjustible coilover suspension
Front and rear strutbraces
17" Accord type R wheels painted white

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

Plans,

New exhaust system, something louder.
Maybe change the wheels.
Polybush all round.
Maybe a little sub :p

C&C welcome.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah me neither that's what I'll change first I think.

Maybe a Momo steering wheel too!

I was going to say the wheel isn't the right one for the car so someone has been messing about with that. As for the rims I'd either get some 98 spec JDM ITR wheels on there or if you don't want those get some "real" wheels don't spoil it by fitting Rotards.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Those wheels actually made Turner cry!

15's to 17's? Best that feels fantastic.

Great buy. Please don't destroy the chassis on this one.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Lol it will be left alone may raise it a tad as the suspension is very stiff.

Just gunna enjoy it for a while before I change anything.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ugh.

OEM 98 Spec Enkeis, 98 Spec steering wheel, de-chav the front callipers, R mats and Spoon N1.

Decent enough, it just look a bit pikey at the moment. :eek:

Please don't put a sub in it. lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
LOL Very hard to please? :eek:

I really don't know what to do with it just yet as I'm new to Jap cars and my insurance is a lot so money will go there first.

Can't listen to music and not have a sub lol

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nice buy, just needs a bit of tidying up. Is is easy enough to change the front end over to the JDM spec one?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I like those wheels, looks smart. I had a customer with a white DC2 with thoem in silver, looked very nice. Whole car looks nice to be fair.

(Although i'm not ''cool'' like the others so my opinion is void)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Thanks chaps, not 100% sure on the power, will no doubt R/R it at some point, rev limit is 10,000rpm though.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yep, UK Dc2's redline at 8700rpm but the Spoon ECU allows it to go on to 10,000rpm. Peak power will be before that obviously but it's still nice to know you can go that far.

I'd be careful with working it up to 10,000 seeing as Japanese fuel is far better than the s**t we get here you might have issues with det when you have it up that high.

Their "premium" is about 95 RON IIRC? lol

Either way I'd still be a little wary of the spoon ECU if it's set to run on Japanese spec fuel.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Yep, UK Dc2's redline at 8700rpm but the Spoon ECU allows it to go on to 10,000rpm. Peak power will be before that obviously but it's still nice to know you can go that far.

dont blow it up Liam, and how can you afford these things!?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I don't have a house lol So no bills etc.

Insurance is eating into my Amsterdam fund though :(

Monaro VXR
At least we can get 99RON. I was chuckling like f**k when Yanks were telling me they can't even run 13psi on standard SR20 maps out there because of their piss water fuel.

Makes no sense to me. They can get the same quality of fuel as us depending on location. They typically have 94 Octane as their premium in many places which is 98RON roughly. Although some places do offer 100+octane fuel. Which is 100+RON. It's just the majority of american cars are still tuned to run on the lower quality stuff as well as it is cheaper and more widely available.

People in high altitude areas typically are offered lower octane fuels as well as they don't need the higher stuff.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking? Thinking about getting one..

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It was up for £3,895 but got it for less than that as I know the fella selling it.

I've seen ones go for less than 3k, just need to be wary of rust on them, none on this one whatsoever.

Evo 5 RS
Looks very well kept in all regards but put the 98 Spec wheels on please, it looks more like a cruiser more than an actual weapon

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Little work and it will be nice. Im just betting it'll have the loudest exhaust in existance soon..haha

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Clearly you don't know anything about Regas. Poor misguided man.

Clearly I know everything about them and like winding you up.
The fact you have it mentioned twice in your profile and you've brought it up in this thread says to me you don't really have much of a life.
LOL.
"my wheels are better than yours".
Sofa masturbator.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Theres f**k all wrong with rota's.There a half decent copy alloy for mr middle of the road.I lol to myself at people who spend 2k on a set of wheels and say "hey look at me wheels" on there 1500 quid shitter with rusty arches...

Theres f**k all wrong with rota's.There a half decent copy alloy for mr middle of the road.I lol to myself at people who spend 2k on a set of wheels and say "hey look at me wheels" on there 1500 quid shitter with rusty arches...

I lol to myself at people who can't tell the difference between they're/there/their.

You've used all three in one post and typed 'there' for each one.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I don't mind the wheels.

I understand the purists saying it would look better standard, but I think it looks okay.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I think I probably will change the wheels for some 16s of some sort, JDM ones maybe.

Need to take the stickers off too.