ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UK Honda Integra Dc2 Type R

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Thanks.

Will be ordering new wiper arms and an ITR sticker for the back in a few days (£38 f**king quid for 'Genuine OEM' stickers!).

Suspension wise I might take out the FK Coilovers and buy some standard springs and shocks to put in, not too sure what to do yet.

Also interested in a Mugen Twinloop system with no Silencer :p

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
What's wrong with Mugen?

I haven't, no. Looked at the Mugen system, Fireball system and the Buddyspec (which is what I wanted) but it has no real tone to it, just noise.

CBR1K, F21 125D
Its not a great design, thats all.

Lighter than stock for sure, but gains? no. Just saying there ARE better out there for the money you will throw at a mugen t.l.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a look but can't find any Videos for a Toda system on Youtube.

CBR1K, F21 125D
Ah, Cat back only?

N1 - but i would save and do the mani first, then worry about the catback. The car will really come alive once you have a good manifold.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
JDM 4-1 sound good?

Yeah I was thinking of just a cat back, but if I can see good gains with a full system then I'll go with that.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Definite Mani first, get that bit out the way. Especially on the teg. :eek:

Even I know that! Christopher's knowledge is rubbing off on me.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I had heard you can lose power on certain VTEC engines with a de-cat, or maybe that's just the k20?

Miss the pops and bangs I used to have in my old VTR with a de cat :eek:

Especially now that I'm coming from a Derv, need that extra roar :p

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
No lol I was interested in the Buddyspec exhausts until I heard them on Tegs... no tone at all just a loud drone.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
i bought one with a mate for his glanza and i heard on on an ep3 at pod.

good lord! you could wake the dead with those things!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Aye, a mate has one on his ek Civic, it's only a 1.4 but sounds like a bike when it's on the limiter lol Extremely loud.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
My insurance starts on 28th of this month you bawbag.

Have driven it months ago anyway. Took it out for a quick blast just around here, was too scared too go far :eek:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Because I couldn't afford to pay off all the insurance in one go the day I bought it? Lol.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
hows the twin loop poor? i always heard good things about it was the system to have pretty much when i had mine. the spoon is meant to be really loud but the baffles always go and for the price they charge its abit poor imo.
on the manifold front defo get that changed the jdm manifold is a decent upgrade and it shows with the price. i had a spoon manifold on mine 900 quid new, madness jdm prices.
spoon vs standard uk 98 spec manifold.
IMG00770-20100420-1636.jpg

and one of mine :p standard rims ftw
CIMG1303.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah deffo going for them wheels now and the JDM mani.

Looks awesome!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Not a major update, but anyway.

Ordered myself a decat pipe this morning, and I'm in the process of ordering a full polybush kit, just waiting on 2 companies giving me a price.

Booked in for Thursday to get a couple of bits sorted, coilovers will also be raised and dampers adjusted.

Bonnet raisers will be took out this week sometime, at times they look 'ok', other times they just look out of place. Same goes for the stickers, ordering the oem ITR decal for the back soon too.

Next will be Wheels&Tyres, might leave the mani until after the new year.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
De-cat arrived today :cool:

Now, steering wheel time.

Momo Corse, Nardi, or Mugen wheel.

Swaying more towards the Momo corse one, thoughts?

momocorse.jpg

Can get it with the Momo centrecap or the Type R centrecap.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
I had that exact one in my ek9 until recently. Got a bit worn so replaced it with a momo jet, much nicer IMO.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
One forum says Nardi one says Momo. PMSL

Will not be getting a suede wheel anyway, eugh. :eek:

Oh, possibly getting some Black 15" JDM wheels cheap ish tomorrow, if they're not kerbed that is.

Will be resprayed White obviously and wrapped in some Eagle F1s.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Still havent bought a wheel yet :eek: That Team one looks awesome, just have other bits to buy first.

Took one of the ghey show stickers off the window, sticking with the Banzai one, it's grown on me :p

Today I bought myself a Spoon n1 exhaust and fitted the ITR decal for the back.

The wheels I went to buy were in a terrible state so said no to them, want either the UK ones or the later JDM ones.

Collecting some Spax 40mm springs this weekend and some oem shocks to fit until I find some gas shocks.

New camera should be here on Monday so I'll snap some no0b photos then.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I think it's because it's too low as well, I sorta liked them at the start but I think smaller wheels could turn it into a completely different car, it's deffo on the list to do soon.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
There's a near standard dc2 I can get for LESS than £2000 with better paintwork, less miles & more MOT/Tax than mine.

Hmm.....