ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two Clio V6's - Plymouth

is dirty.
Was down there today watching the Swans. I never see any Clio V6's about and then I seen two today.

First was at Muttley Plain around midday. You had to stop outside Barclays by the traffic lights. Was a black MK2 Clio V6 with compomotives. Looked nice.

Second was on a main road parked on a verge by Weston Street or Road. Was a silver MK1 Clio V6.

Renaultsport Clio V6
I had just driven 400 miles from durham a few days ago so the car was looking a wee bit grubby. That silver mark 1 hardly ever moves form the side of the road, only seen it driving once.

Clio Sport 172
You on about the MK1 on Outland road? A greek guy owns it. Only really drives it at like 4am. I know this as my mate lives next door and it wakes him up everynight

Subaru 330s
I always used to see that Silver V6 when I lived in Plymouth, never saw any other RS's though, but im down in Plymouth from Sunday to Tuesday this week so look out for me in my RB cup :D

M2 / Golf GTI
Damn, Been living in Plymouth like 8 years and still not seen ones, you see two in one day! Not fair!

172 Ph2 Flamer
Damn, Been living in Plymouth like 8 years and still not seen ones, you see two in one day! Not fair!

drive towards argyle on outland road from morrisons way your see a silver v6 parked on the path always there