ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TWIN ENGINED FIREBLADE RENAULT CLIO

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
i thought the same dave. claims 0-60 in 4secs, mad stuff!
what a project too

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  AB182, Audi A5 3.0
cant see the point? Surely forged pistons and a remap to higher the revs of a f4r or even an l7x? Or a turbo like chips...

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0-60 in 4 seconds yet it has drum brakes, that will be fun!

The back brakes don't exactly do much, our Westie has drum brakes!

cant see the point? Surely forged pistons and a remap to higher the revs of a f4r or even an l7x? Or a turbo like chips...

It's cheaper to use two bike engines than try to get power out of an F4R. In fact it's cheaper to fly to the moon than trying to get power out of an F4R.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully going down this weekend so will see if i can get a few better pics and videos for you lot. Easy worth the money and the engines are very light too so with a bit more weight saving it would be an insane track toy i think :D

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I'd have to change that bumper if I had it, could you feed the exhausts underneath and hide them?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Easy enough to just fit a 172 kit and get it painted. Cant see why you wouldnt be able to have an exhaust made up?