ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turinis on my Twingo RS.

Twingo RS Cup
I like them kinda but dont..although there growing on me :) lol stickers and purple wheels are gone so is the twingo off the boot. C+C?
Sorry for the poo quality pics too..off a blackberry, will sort some better ones out.

front.jpg

back.jpg

Last edited:
  Twingo RS Cup
hmm im not sure about them! think the wide wings make it need 17s strange considering its the same size as a mk2 clio

I had the 17" cup wheels on but fancied a change. These sit further out..im still not totally 100% on them..leaving them for a few weeks if they dont grow on me il be getting my 17s refurbed and put back on.

I think they are quite funky little cars, I quite liked it on the standard wheels, iirc they were re done in purple ? That looked nice too.

The only thing I find odd on the car is the location of the filler cap, it's really low & halh in the wheel arch and half in the car. It looks strange.

Twingo RS Cup
wanna swap for 182 aloys ?

lol i did consider what they would look like but im not going to travel from Newcastle to Coventry incase i dont like them, going to leave them for a few weeks if i dont like them as much as my 17s il put them for sale.

Thanks Englebert..twingos aint 'that' bad lol.