ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TT Roadster MK2

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
So following the short lived ownership of the Z4, we ended up using the insurance settlement to purchase something slightly different, but still with 2 seats and no roof :)

Picked up this Dolphin Grey with extended Magma Red leather TT after 3 trains and a good few hours travelling to Derbyshire. Nicely specced by the first owner with upgraded alloys, sports suspension, BOSE, MFSW, auto dimming mirrors/auto lights and wipers, Bluetooth and 6CD changer in the dash. Such a nice place to be and slightly more car like than the Z4.

Any way, a few pictures :

9734604829_f8ae27507c_c.jpg

9737820028_d7a7b0afdb_c.jpg

9737838406_abfe08bd7c_c.jpg

9734576265_2676c27815_c.jpg

9859134155_3e3f52dc8a_c.jpg

Dealer supplied plates to come off soon for less fussy ones and on the look out for some RS4 style 19's after winter. Otherwise not much to do but drive and pose!

Artic 182FF
Love it! I must have been a hairdresser in former life cos i frickin love TT's.

Ive been seriously tempted to trade the 182 in and get a decent Mk1 225.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Rs4 style wheels are gay! Fit a rnse or whatever Nav the mrk2 uses!

What u do to z4?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Great spec! The leather, the paint, and the Speedlines. Very good choice!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Oops, missed off that its a 2.0TFSi :)

Colour combination is great, we viewed a identical grey locally but with black leather then found this and left a deposit and bought one way train tickets to go and collect it

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Better than the Z4 IMO.

Definitely... interior alone puts the Z4 to shame.

Slightly down on power versus the 3.0 but not massively noticeable in day to day driving... and a remap could sort that :)