ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

truth???...just 4 a laff :]

Renault Clio RS182
One of my own demo mix cds, radio 2 is on the tuner and a combination of cliff richard, prince, joe cocker and some groovy tech house all randomly ordered on the usb stick.

172 Cup
Black N Blue's first album is currently in the player :) Also have some Van Halen, AC/DC and Rage Against The Machine in the glove box!

225 Cup & Williams
Also been listening to soundgarden, bush, Alice in chains.

Going through a phase of listening to grunge lol

Clio 4 :) 306GTI-6
last cd that was playing was Pink the truth about love album, in my changer i have evanescence - origin, We are the fallen, Hurts, Muse (the new one cant remember the name)

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Today we have moved on through the disc changer, we now have Decade in the sun by The Stereophonics.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
The last cd I had in my focus was the one you listen to when driving around longleat. Don't think I played a CD in my 182 in the 4 years I had it, just the one the previous owner left in.

LY 182
Queens of The Stone Age - Songs For The Deaf!

Awesome album, switching between that and Stone Sour on my iPhone.

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Best Selection in the R26, and Johnny Cash Live at San Quentin in the Clio.

182 Cup
queens of the stoneage - songs for the deaf on cd. rediscovered I had it recentley. one of few albums I can just listen all the way through!