ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy issue

quick question for fellow trophy owners on here, when your driving in a straight line is your steering wheel dead straight or do you find its pulls to the left or right a little. Mine seems to pull to the left very slightly on certain roads so i have to correct it by steering to the right a little ( were taking about 3 degrees max ) is this the camber or my car???

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
If it is an issue under hard acceleration it is most probably the torque steer. Nothing to worry about.

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER
if the road has a higher camber the car will pull slightly especially if it has stiff (ish) suspension -which the trophy has

Clio 172mk2
guna say my 172 does it , i thought it was faulty at first but its normally when u go over areas of road that aint level.

+ i never hold the wheel tight prolly why it seems worser then it is

E36 323i coupe
My Cup always pulled a little to the left, and before it was lowered, my mate's Leon Cupra R, it pulled majorly to the right.