ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy heater blower problem, help appreciated!

PH1 Track Car
Hi,

Recently bought a Renault Sport Clio Trophy.
As most of you will know, although they have Air con they don't have climate control, they have similar controls to a 1.2 Clio.
When I got to work this morning and turned off the ignition to the car I noticed that the blowers were still blowing, and I also noticed that the clock display still showed "Pioneer" and I think that usually disappears with the ignition off.
The blowers can be turned off manually, but even with the keys not in the ignition, I can still turn the blowers back on.
It seems as if there is a live feed that is staying on which shouldn't be.
Ive gave the relays a quick tap to make sure none of them were sticking but this didn't help.

Another thing it might be helpful for me to mention is that the hazard switch isn't plugged in as I broke it. Not sure whether this would have any effect on the problems I am having.

Anyone know the issue or has anyone had a similar problem?
Or does anyone know which fuses/relays this problem could relate to?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks
Ash

PH1 Track Car
After some more observation, the blower problem and the "Pioneer" staying on is now intermittent and can also be fixed temporarily turning on and off the blower 1-2-3-4 dial after the ignition is switched off, although the clock stays on even when the car has been locked.. anyone got a clue?