ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Bargain?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
yeah looks ok that. Was mooching at the price of trophys the other night, still fetching good money.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio Trophy #355
Blimey, I thought I got mine cheap but that's mega cheap

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is silly cheap!!

I can't make out if the front bumper still has the little black squares on it though, that's usually a sign of front end damage.

CS sticker in the back window too.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  RB Clio 182
That is silly cheap!!

I can't make out if the front bumper still has the little black squares on it though, that's usually a sign of front end damage.

CS sticker in the back window too.

They have been painted over by the looks of it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 182 197 200
We ll keep u posted once we decide what we are doing with it we have 3 Trophys in stock busy making 2 mint with belts dephasers sachs refurbished.

Fancy pm'n me about what your doing with the car afterwards? May be interested for a track car build.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Trophy Turbo :)
Well ive ended up buying this from DTM minus its suspension.

Clock change comment on here dont add up. There is a letter from a MOT centre stating they had made a mistake with mileage on the mot, But at the end of the day the cars never going to be worth fortunes with this over its head :) Always wanted a trophy and now ive got one, Front ends all been off to do the belts, and no signs of any damage, the headlamps have been thrown away and correct ones fitted, bumper has been painted, and again ive had it done as well as the bonnet to make the car 100% :)