ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy A14 on way to long Stratton + Bean on a14 after roundabout beDunston satu

Elise, Trophy #31
Wasn't me then if A14... ! was on the A140 about then though.... Apologies if you waved and I didnt - I'm not very sharp at spotting sporty Clios yet :eek:

Was in Wymondham earlier in the day too....

Wasn't me then if A14... ! was on the A140 about then though.... Apologies if you waved and I didnt - I'm not very sharp at spotting sporty Clios yet :eek:

Was in Wymondham earlier in the day too....

haha i meant the A140 :p its ok mate i thought i saw you wave lol. not many people do nowadays! i didnt realise there was a trophy near by! looking at your threads, youve had a lot of issues with the beast! she looked lovely tho! are you close by to norwich then? and do you know the Bean as well?

Elise, Trophy #31
You might have seen a wave actually, as to piss my GF off I'd been waving at every Clio all day (I am a habitual waver from years of Lotus and Land Rover driving).

Yeh, it's not been the smoothest of starts, but we are getting on much better now, with 2 weeks of reliable running.
Parents live in Tasburgh, which is where I was heading. Spend lots of time in the modlands during the week, but generally back there at weekends. Sorry, I don't know a Bean.

If you're local to that area, might I ask who you use for servicing etc?

You might have seen a wave actually, as to piss my GF off I'd been waving at every Clio all day (I am a habitual waver from years of Lotus and Land Rover driving).

Yeh, it's not been the smoothest of starts, but we are getting on much better now, with 2 weeks of reliable running.
Parents live in Tasburgh, which is where I was heading. Spend lots of time in the modlands during the week, but generally back there at weekends. Sorry, I don't know a Bean.

If you're local to that area, might I ask who you use for servicing etc?

haha! my girlfriend thinks i'm a little sad that i wave to all RS Clios that go by lol. However she spotted you first and did say "oooooo" lol! As i'd said we've never seen a trophy this way before and so it was nice to see something different =]

yeah i live Norwich city centre so i'm incredibly local haha! I get my serviced & MOT'd at Cit-Ren over Poringland way, they are amazing guys, ex-renault mechs and they have a scrapyard just next door and they always let me in to have a nose for some new (relative lol) parts. pretty good on price. Ive only had a couple of services from them, on my Bean and my titanium 1.2. however my best mate Markerboy2002 with the Liquid Yellow has been going there for a while and so has his wife who has a Racing Blue 182. so we recommend them to any clio drivers =]

GSXR + KDX220
I meant FEDesign....did you pull out onto the Norwich/hethersett road yesterday afternoon? I'm guessing from the new estate.....

Elise, Trophy #31
Hi, yes, that was me too! I'd been to visit a friend who lives on that estate. I hope you didn't follow me for too long, as I'd have either been out on a "demonstration run", or would have been heading home down the Hethel road.... both of which would have resulted in "unconventional" driving standards.

GSXR + KDX220
Ahh right, it looked good, very clean :)

I was actually just over the road outside washing mine and you drove past towards Hethersett.
I can't go along the "Lotus road" using conventional driving standards, so I can understand ;)

Elise, Trophy #31
I'd enjoyed the morning cleaning, so hopefully it looked okay. Thanks for saying it looked good. It's getting there, but desperately needs a polish, as the paint is all swirls and marks.

I can't help but get egged on by the engine at the moment, and keep going a little faster, then a little faster, and end up at full attack mode :approve:

Ahh right, it looked good, very clean :)

I was actually just over the road outside washing mine and you drove past towards Hethersett.
I can't go along the "Lotus road" using conventional driving standards, so I can understand ;)

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
FEDesignLtd, are you coming to the mini meet on friday? would love to see the trophy!