ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy 299 New owner

Ktec built Turbo 133
Hi everyone,

Just thought i would introduce myself as the new owner of Trophy 299 :)

Loving it so far, any tips and tricks would be welcomed :)

This is my first clio sport but you may have seen me in a Twingo rs turbo project at various shows/meets.

b08833fd391dbae0e3bf5b11ea89fa03.jpg

The car has had a lot of money spent over the years the spec list is loooong haha but some mods include:

Carbon kevlar boot
Fiberglass bonnet
B&M short shift
H&R springs
Mark fish Koni rear shocks
Solid engine mounts all round
2014 Speedline tarmac rally wheels
Mocal oil cooler
197 steering wheel
And Lots more
Running close to 190bhp and 170lbs

b9a2ebd6fc8a57bde8e1738a52e645b3.jpg

Thanks for looking

Callum

Ktec built Turbo 133
Matt is a good friend of mine anyway so i know the car well and have driven it lots :)

And the seats and turinis were sold a while ago i believe,and. The trophy spoiler will be going back on soon :)

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Matt is a good friend of mine anyway so i know the car well and have driven it lots :smile:

And the seats and turinis were sold a while ago i believe,and. The trophy spoiler will be going back on soon :smile:

It was a while ago I used to have them in an RB so did fletcher at one point.

Your twingo looked liked fun.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
has it still got the sach suspension? just keep in mind they will need a refurb at some point and try and get standard alloys back.

Nice purchase. Desperately needs a cup spoiler and some Turinis though.

What engine mods has it got to be running that power? That's upgraded cams, RS2 manifold territory.

Ktec built Turbo 133
Nice purchase. Desperately needs a cup spoiler and some Turinis though.

What engine mods has it got to be running that power? That's upgraded cams, RS2 manifold territory.
Certainly the manifold isnt standard and i believe its got 197 cams, hence the mad torque lol

Ktec built Turbo 133
always helps, atleast it still has the dampers. hopefully u never paid too much for it considering the good bits are missing but regardless of that am sure you will enjoy it.
You have no idea the deal i got ;) straight swapped it for the twingo !!!!!!!!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
You have no idea the deal i got :wink: straight swapped it for the twingo !!!!!!!!
Unless the twingo was worth £2.5k that wasnt a very good deal lol. No Recaros/Turinis = instant £1300 discount over a normal one. Glad to see the car is still going though, Matt spent a fortune on it at JMS from memory, was always more on the "used" side of Trophy's like my old one.

Ktec built Turbo 133
Unless the twingo was worth £2.5k that wasnt a very good deal lol. No Recaros/Turinis = instant £1300 discount over a normal one. Glad to see the car is still going though, Matt spent a fortune on it at JMS from memory, was always more on the "used" side of Trophy's like my old one.
Yeah this is a "used" trophy, has seen lots of track time. And i dont really car about seats and wheels, im a driver not a figure chaser !! And i couldn't even give the twingo away let alone sell it so im happy !!!

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
shame .. i would of happliy traded my clio for the wingo. looks like a fun little car.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
Yeah this is a "used" trophy, has seen lots of track time. And i dont really car about seats and wheels, im a driver not a figure chaser !! And i couldn't even give the twingo away let alone sell it so im happy !!!

I dont think everyones issue is chasing figures its more to do with whos right or wrong - anyways enjoy its a great car to own.

Ktec built Turbo 133
  williams and trophy
its had the pleasure of being piloted round some of the nice tight singletrack roads round here too. nice and capable motor. :-D

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
looks way better!! trophy is a brilliant wee car. for some reason im looking at BMW's the now.. still wont be as good as the clio for fun factor.