ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trendlines and space?

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Ive seen a pair of trendlines im tempted by question is how does it effect the space in the back. I have 2 kids rear seats are used.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
If you're worried about the plastic backs getting scratched then don't bother. I won't even look at mine 🙈

As for space, how old are your kids? Mine are 7 and 9 so it's not too bad for them leg room wise. Any smaller and I can imagine it being too tight.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
If you're worried about the plastic backs getting scratched then don't bother. I won't even look at mine 🙈

As for space, how old are your kids? Mine are 7 and 9 so it's not too bad for them leg room wise. Any smaller and I can imagine it being too tight.
7 and 3 im happy with the space with std seats but ive put cobra seats in the turbo and its removed all leg room in the back lol. Poor kids lol

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Dave just had them fitted in the vee,not much space in back now,but they look great but imho are not comfortable at all

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Dave just had them fitted in the vee,not much space in back now,but they look great but imho are not comfortable at all
Cheers ill just stick to the stds then n sell these cobras on cheers for that i dont wanna spend £700 on seats to find they dont fit the bill and have to resell

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Cheers ill just stick to the stds then n sell these cobras on cheers for that i dont wanna spend £700 on seats to find they dont fit the bill and have to resell
Oddly find the cup172 poverty seats more supportive