ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRAX: List of attendee's (Please check!!)

Maz

LY 200
Pootle is the £12 per 15 mins track time ?? what is the max time you can have please ?? :)

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Tracktime remains at £25 per single session which I believe is still 15 minutes long, the day will run in sessions throughout so if you want more time on track you will need to pay for each session @ £25 each!

Mark has charged his members more because he has limited numbers out on track in a dedicated club session, ClioSport would make up that difference (about £2 x 6 sessions = £12) therefore not asking our members to pay more than the £25 they already have. But Mark has kindly done that instead, so we are just paying him for the 6 sessions we have definates for.

Maz

LY 200
Ahh kk Emma thanks for the confirmation god I am easily confused.. must be my age .. *blushes*

Mk2 172 (Silver)
It'll be closer to the date Middo. I'll let everyone know as soon as I find out!

Here's an up to date list. There's still some people that have not paid!!! Unless I know otherwise, you have had more than enough chances to get your money in, I will be reallocating your tickets if you don't get in touch with me today (Wednesday)!!!! :banghead:

Last edited:
  RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hi there im on the list name James Rowe my user name is down as clio sport????

user name R6WEJ as u can see :p thought id just say and ask if its ok to have a stand pass i have tickets allready but a stand pass would be fantastic thanks!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool:: )

Mk2 172 (Silver)
James - I'll change the list, yes you are down for 1 car pass only.

Taylor - it is too late, however we may have some spare tickets if not car passes. I'll let you know when they arrive. So at least you can have a car pass to get on the stand but will have to pay full entry price on the day.

Emma

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
or she will just get there befor me and reply to ur post :eek:

and ermm thanks emma if u want some money for posting it ill buy u a drink on the day orrrrrrrrr grab it off in in the morning if were meeting at say oxford services on the m40??

Any one sorted a convoy yet?

182cup & 172 racecar
Is it really too late to apply for tickets? Have only just signed up as a member, live 20 mins down the road and would love to go!! have only just found out about this event.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
You can still go and pay on the gate, although i think it is £20 rather than £10. If you want to park on the club stand then it's probably best to PM Emma (Pootle) in a couple of weeks once the tickets have been dispatched and see if there are any spare car passes. I cant guarantee there will be but worth a try.

Mk2 172 (Silver)
i will probably have some spare tickets and car passes, PM me your details and I'll add you to the list!! :D

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Pootle said:
Saner your cheque arrived this morning thank you!!! :D

phew!

I felt so gutted when I realised i'd forgotten!

Was a big chunk of money aswell so I hope you feel the presures off a bit!

clio 200 F4Rt
pootle, i have just seen i am on the list for track time.

when i emailed you i thought u said there was none left???

i am very confused?!?!

wanna fire a PM my way with details and the money i owe!

sorry! :D

ITB BG 182
Right i know i dont come on this forum much but god dammit it i wish i had of now and im going to be kicking myself if some one cant help me.
Im coming to traxx on the saturday morning and camping with a groupe of people i know from the forum calld sexpesting.co.uk but i do and will want to put my car on stand with the cliosport.net group.
Am i welcome to join in the stand and also can i have some track time but pay on the day to mr/mrs who ever or i could transfer money by either paypal or electronic bank transfer.
Some one from the admin groupe please email asap.

Sorry to be a pain..
John182

p,s does anyone know of some one that would be able to polish the hair line scratchs out of my car before traxx, its in pearlesnt black tho...

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Tracktime has unfortunately now gone. You maybe able to get some on the day from the show organisers although it's not guaranteed.

Have you got an entrance ticket and show pass? If not then you'll need to email me (emma@cliosport.net) with your details as outlined in the very first post on the other thread.
If you have then email me your details anyway, as stand space is allocated as to how many tickets you order, and we'll need to squeeze you in, but then we at least you know you will be there!

Emma

al

ST on the way...
john182rs said:
p,s does anyone know of some one that would be able to polish the hair line scratchs out of my car before traxx, its in pearlesnt black tho...

Don't want to fill this thread with not related stuff, stick a post in the Detailing section and i'm sure someone will oblige ;)

ITB BG 182
Pootle said:
Tracktime has unfortunately now gone. You maybe able to get some on the day from the show organisers although it's not guaranteed.

Have you got an entrance ticket and show pass? If not then you'll need to email me (emma@cliosport.net) with your details as outlined in the very first post on the other thread.
If you have then email me your details anyway, as stand space is allocated as to how many tickets you order, and we'll need to squeeze you in, but then we at least you know you will be there!

Emma
Cheers Emma what kind of details do you need? ill just post on here for what ever you do need.
Yea i do have tickets through the sexpesting.co.uk forum. I would prefer to place my car with the clio sport stand for the obv reasons that i have a cliosport and finding this forum very useful at the moment and also so that the SP one is apperantly rammd 30+ cars on it or something like that.
I havnt been to traxx before so everything is a bit new to me like this, just hope to meet some new people and get some good ideas todo with the car when my bonus comes in the month after traxx.. just dont know what to do.
Cheers again.
John

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
HI Em

When will the tickets and passes be sent out????

Cheers

Andre
North Yorkshire Area rep

Mk2 172 (Silver)
John see here (clicky) this is all the information I need from you. Please email or PM it to me as I sometimes miss posts!

Andre - I have no idea. I'm hoping soon, otherwise we are cutting it fine. I will let people know when they can expect them as soon as I know, keep an eye on the thread for info. I will chase them up this week.

Plattsy - yes you should have entrance tickets and 1 car pass for the ClioSport stand.

182cup & 172 racecar
Emma, I stil haven't had any response from you for tickets or passes for this day? Is there stil a chance I will get these?

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Tony you have PM, I was waiting for some non payers to confirm attendance.

The tickets have arrived this morning. I will sort them out and get them out first class to you all tomorrow morning, so hopefully, all being well, you should have them Saturday.

No more clio's for me!
Is it to late for me to sort any tickets/passes etc out, i fear i may have missed the boat on this one? :(

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Danny I will let you know later on today if I have any spare.

For everyone else I am off to the post office now with your tickets. :)