ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRAX: List of attendee's (Please check!!)

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Here's the latest list of attendee's for TRAX.
Please check you are on there and have the right number of tickets against your name. If you have not yet paid please do so by this Thursday at the latest. If your money isn't in, I will not be booking tickets for you!

Last edited:
  Mk2 172 (Silver)
I've had TRAX on the phone today. Show space is sparse now, so I need to get our form in NOW!!!!

There's still loads of you that haven't paid, make sure it is in ASAP otherwise you will not get your ticket!!!

Emma

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Iain - it's not looking good from our perspective we only have a few wanting tracktime.

Ady - you were there not sure what happened...but you're back!! :eek:

Al - I did you're now there, money hasn't come through but I'll keep my eyes open for it.

Edde - thats fine!! :D

Patty - no email. When did you send it?

and updated list

Last edited:
  Mk2 172 (Silver)
Patty your on there now!! :D

Just to confirm I can take NO MORE BOOKINGS!!!!!!!!! The deadline for this was over a week ago!!

I just need the money from those that have emailed me to book tickets, which should have been in aaages ago!!

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Maz said:
Whats happening with track time hun ?? have we enough people for the discounted rate ?? :)
i'm waiting to hear back from northy, but unless he has about 38 people doing tracktime it's looking unlikely i'm afraid.

Maz

LY 200
Pootle said:
i'm waiting to hear back from northy, but unless he has about 38 people doing tracktime it's looking unlikely i'm afraid.

Ahh ok hun thanks for the reply .. :D

Chocolate Bar™
lmao! good point ;) to be honest i dont think i'll be going fast enough to damage anything lol

Ph1 172
Pootle said:
Patty your on there now!! :D

Just to confirm I can take NO MORE BOOKINGS!!!!!!!!! The deadline for this was over a week ago!!

I just need the money from those that have emailed me to book tickets, which should have been in aaages ago!!

I sent mine last week as per my email, can you confirm you have recieved it? It should have reached you by now, if not let me know and I'll cancel it and send by bank transfer or something.

Thanks

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
I was on the list and have sent payment. my internet banking wasn't working for some reason so i sent a cheque is that OK. It should be with you by friday at latest. Thanx

VRS
i was right in thinking the sprints were 7 pound per run wasnt i?
i paid for two so i could have two runs, is this correct?

VRS
Maz said:
^^ there is a list on page 1 Andy .. sure you are marked down as 2 runs :)

yeah i know maz i was just checking that it was 7 pound per run and not per session of runs if u get me :D

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Theres one thing we should be able to see more of the track compared with FCS ;)

ITB BG 182
I will be attending Traxx 2006 with a differnt groupe tho calld "Sexpesting.co.uk" but would i still be able to claim some track time with the clio sport groupe and can i put my car with the cliosport groupe? even though i have paid for my ticket else where.

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
chrisg3110 said:
I was on the list and have sent payment. my internet banking wasn't working for some reason so i sent a cheque is that OK. It should be with you by friday at latest. Thanx

Hi em,
Has my cheque reached you yet. i shoud hav by now.

Mk2 172 (Silver)
patty and chris i have your money now... i'll put up an up to date list this evening so everyone can check.

For those of you down for tracktime, speaking to Mark (organiser of FCS) at the weekend they have a few possible slots left and have offered them to ClioSport. This will be a club dedicated session for PGAC, so no drift cars or like will be on track during their session! Mark has also limited his session to 30 cars, instead of the 50 you will normally get.

I'm just waiting for confirmation from Mark that this is still ok. Obviously if PGAC have sold their tickets then we'll go back to the original plan, but just making you all aware of the situation, which is hopefully a good one for you all!! :D

I think Mark's session has cost his members about £27 each, but don't worry, we will not be asking you guys for more money, ClioSport can afford the £12 on this occasion!! ;)

As soon as I have info from Mark I will let you know either way!! :D

Mk2 172 (Silver)
i have justin yes...thank you!! :D

sorry i didn't get a chance to put the list up last night as we had a tree collapse in our garden so was sorting that out!! :eek:

just got the latest cheques and transfers so will update it this evening for everyone!! :D