ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRAX: List of attendee's (Please check!!)

Black 172 Sport
Hi Emma, i know your busy but can you confirm that you received my Cheque for £20 please.

Thankyou

Arron

Maz

LY 200
Pootle sorry to be a pain but have tickets been sent out ?? the reason I am asking is because its looking unlikely that I will be able to attend now :(

106 GTi
Emma do you know where abouts we are within the showground? and if it is grass, gravel or tarmac?

Cheers

Ruch

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Maz tickets were sent out at lunchtime today.

Rich I have no idea unfortunately. TRAX is one of the shows which never sends out a plan, you just have to wait until you get there :(
I'll see if I can find out though.

106 GTi
No worries Emma, cheers anyway. Some other people I know that had booked stands for there clubs seemed to know the plot number and where they where somehow.

Rich said:
No worries Emma, cheers anyway. Some other people I know that had booked stands for there clubs seemed to know the plot number and where they where somehow.
Cliotrophy are on T## or something.
Where that is I have no idea lol

Probably near the Toilets!

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 16v
Hello, Im going but Im on Impact Audio's show stand.

You should all come say hello. Will make my day.

Im Chris and Im the only one with a clio on the Impact stand :D

Black 172 Sport
Received my tickets this morning, thanks Emma.

Going to try and get there for as close to 7am as possible.

jonnyjogpants said:
have cliosport got a club stand
No, we're all parking up outside and walking in ;)

Of course they have, you should come along, providing your exhaust isn't hanging off still!

hhaa ha ha

well i have had it hangered correctly now... so all good thanks

i have not bought my ticket yet but will come if i can get on the cliosport stand...

is there room for one more on the stand...

:eek:

Mk2 172 (Silver)
i have some stand passes and entrance tickets spare.

jonnyjogpants your about to get a pm....danny pm me if you need any.

Mk2 172 (Silver)
i also have 1 sprint pass spare. £7 to the first person who brings me the money on the day!! :D

Mk2 172 (Silver)
A reminder for those selling tickets on:

Please can the new ticket holders contact me with all relevant details as per the original thread. For those selling tickets on please inform the new holders that I MUST have this information before Sunday!

Attending the show with ClioSport is a privilege for ClioSport members ONLY, with that in mind, I would kindly ask you DO NOT advertise elsewhere.

For this reason, anyone on the stand whose details I do not have, will be asked to leave.

Thank you!

ITB BG 182
Pootle do you need anymore information from me about my car coming to the stand as im the one whos coming with a differnt forum for camping but wanting to be with cliosport.net
Anyone selling any track time i will gladly offer to buy and most likly buy it as cost price aswell.

ITB BG 182
Maz said:
My ticket is still for sale if anyone wants to buy it ??

Pootle I will let you know the details :)
How much you selling your ticket for as i know a friend of mine from a differnt forum is after one but id be willing to pay

Chocolate Bar™
^^ me and hodg should be there for around 7 o'clock. trying to avoid as many chavs as possible on the way in you see ;)