ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Took the lunar out tonite (PICS)

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
My mates had his lunar v6 for a little while now and hes told me i could take it for a spin few times but never got round to doing it athough been in it a few times. So tonite i took it out, amazed at the grip it has, not overly fast but pretty impressive and sounds awesome. The attention it attracts is emense aswell has a huge amount of road presence.

Hes also putting some harnesses in soon as hes going to enter hill climb comps with it althougn with the raly cross he does in his mini! He has a few plans for making it a little faster aswell.

Sorry for the crappy phone pics

V6-2.jpg

V6-1.jpg

V6.jpg

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i've never decided if i really like the lunar's, the look good in low light but in the sun then look a bit unfinished.... looks a good example though!

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
yer i no what you mean, although i like it due to the rareness

Ah V6 UFD, I'm sure that's on betterdrivingplease ;)

Must get a lot of looks!

Wow, just checked out the website... what a load of jobsworth c**ks lol. They really have nothing better to do than grass people up and take pictures/video for evidence..?? are these people for real?

Type in M23 BOY in the numberplate search and 'see further details'
http://www.betterdrivingplease.com/Reports.asp

Edit** sorry for thread hijack... i'd never heard of this site before.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Theres some right tools around arnt there lol sad c**ts! some of the further details crack me up

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Love the lunar colour. I can only imagine how a 'tweaked' one would look. Black front splitter and maybe black side pods and alloys. Now that would look amazing. :)

D.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Love the lunar colour. I can only imagine how a 'tweaked' one would look. Black front splitter and maybe black side pods and alloys. Now that would look amazing. :)

D.

hes thinking of matt black rims and pods. what ever colour his wheels are going the pods will be done to match

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Theres some right tools around arnt there lol sad c**ts! some of the further details crack me up

Jesus Christ! I've just gone on that site. People actually posting up because someone didn't indicate left?! :S

FFS. Find alcohol. Drugs. Sex. Furry animals. Anything. But don't waste you time here on planet Earth f**king posting up when someone fails to indicate.

Utter t***s.

D.

fad

Clio 182 FF
Saw this on the m25 on my way to Edgeware last month looks so mean in the flesh

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Shocker of a colour! Reno were hungover when they decided to make the vee in Lunar and inferno!!

VaVa
Jesus Christ! I've just gone on that site. People actually posting up because someone didn't indicate left?! :S

FFS. Find alcohol. Drugs. Sex. Furry animals. Anything. But don't waste you time here on planet Earth f**king posting up when someone fails to indicate.

Utter tw*ts.

D.

I'd shout wanker at someone who didn't signal if it caused me a problem. But making the effort to post on a forum dedicated to it? That's just plain sad lol

fiesta 1.25
I like lunar in photos but i dont think i could live with it especially all the comments
" why isnt your car painted"

C

Cupster

Looks like Renault forgot to paint it tbh, still, you can't knock a vee!

Seen a few TT's in this colour too and they do look proper gash!

Ian

Focus TDCi
I personally love this colour, didn't know there were any with connections to CS, but it's good to see one about!

LY V6 with Recaros
I like it cos it's rare. Wouldn't actually buy it in that colour but it's different!

clio 172
quality vee but that website is full of pr**ks who drive round with cameras strapped to their dash haha sad!