ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

took some advice and got rid of a few things

V70 d5 beast
lol umm no it's still going to be a 5dr and it's never going to a 3dr until i get a 172 lol,
but i think it looks better than it did,

would a 172 grille me nice and what about putting th 2.016v silver badges on the side?

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
ive seen one similar to this round the back of euston road in london not yours is it?

Golf GTI 1.8T
what about putting th 2.016v silver badges on the side?

your'll embarass Renault Sports across the country if saxos see them and beat you from lights!! their mates with clios wont hear the last of it!

V70 d5 beast
nope not mine in euston road in london i live 150 miles away from there lol, okay i wont put the 2.0 badges on it,
would any other colour sunstrip look ok? or just lettering/etching on the inside?

Golf GTD
end of the day you should do what u like, but personally i wouldnt put 2.0 litre badges on my 1.2.

infact when i get my 17/82 im going to put 1.2 badges on it :)

V70 d5 beast
lol yea never thought of it that way, then they'll think they got beat by a 1.2 lol
i'm sort of trying to make it stealth like although just looks that is as my de-cat makes it the loudest car in town lol

i'm thinking tinted windows? any plce that does the professionally as i don't fancy doing them my self?

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
on a car like that id personally lower it, subtle exhaust, smooth off the handles and bootlid, tints but light smoke on front, 16inch alloys and change the front bumper to a v6 style one

V70 d5 beast
it is lowered lol it looks higher cause of the 17's, i don't wanna spend much just on a tight budget, i will go for dark tints in the rear and light in the front,

Clio Campus Sport
i'd colour code the grill if u cant find a 182 grille.

also try getting rid of the factory splitter under the front bumper, looks alot better as i have done it.